**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annihilus loses the Control Rod Buff with armor break

MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting Vision aarkus and I noticed that when annihilus received the Armour break Debuff, he lost the control Rod... He also lost his coldsnap immunity. Now I'm making a simple Duel showing this stuff.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Armor breaks are nullifies
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited December 2020
    https://streamable.com/98e4hz
    here is the duel, I think it's not supposed to happen.
    Crcrcrc said:

Armor breaks are nullifies

That is an absurd thing. Armor break just removes an armor + buff. Infact if I am immune to nullify, I can still get an armor break.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Thanks, it's officially absurd but intended. Sorry for not believing to @Crcrcrc
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    There's a difference between nullify and break. If it's not implemented that way, that's another issue.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

TomerP said:

Kabam, how about you fix it, as it is clearly a bug and not working as intended, instead of just patching it up with a clarification?

Actually armor ups should count as nullifies because when they are placed they nullify armor ups.
    Then Armor break should nullify all the buffs in the game not only his Rod and amror up buff.
    I'm not sure if they nullify everything....

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Djin said:

Crcrcrc said:

TomerP said:

Kabam, how about you fix it, as it is clearly a bug and not working as intended, instead of just patching it up with a clarification?

Actually armor ups should count as nullifies because when they are placed they nullify armor ups.
    Then Armor break should nullify all the buffs in the game not only his Rod and amror up buff.
    I'm not sure if they nullify everything....

Armour breaks don't nullify the cosmic rod. Any attempt at nullification automatically removes cosmic rod is all
    Ok I get it now. His description says if Nullify, Stagger or Fate Seal was triggered his Rod will be removed. Armor Break is not removing it, his own ability is removing the Rod.
    Crcrcrc said:

TomerP said:

Hulk + Hulkbuster becomes Immune to Nullify. I only need to find a node where I get Armor up and the enemy can Armor Break. It would be interesting to find out what happens
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Colossus is armor break immune but not nullify immune. Just another example...
    Crcrcrc said:

TomerP said:

So if I attempt to armor break Angela who has more than 3 buff, I will not remove her Armor Buff (since she reduces nullify chance)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

TomerP said:

Hulk + Hulkbuster becomes Immune to Nullify. I only need to find a node where I get Armor up and the enemy can Armor Break. It would be interesting to find out what happens
    Try to find a crumbling armor fight
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It didn’t use to be like this, and I kinda wish it was for Annihilus’ sake. It makes him much easier to fight but cripples a lot of his abilities and usage on offense.