**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 star to rank 4

Chipstain3737Chipstain3737 Posts: 15
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Which one and why, considering variant 6 i am thinking to go for omega since he is probably my best and only counter to the biohazard ddhk.
Let me know your thoughts

Which 5 star to rank 4 23 votes

Void (Sig 7)
30%
Kill_GreyFlappy_Ninja64OmedennFaseehMrGreekScrubhanSkygod69 7 votes
Red Guardian (Sig 60)
8%
Chipstain3737king_ov_scrubs 2 votes
Omega Red (Sig 25)
60%
KARTIKeya8Albi⁴7²00⁴Colonaut123EtjamaDeadline18DarkDuelistPrakhar_82imranimteyaz1PuttPuttYeetusTheFoetusWill3808jscott96Barani7datofuシ 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114
    You're gonna want to sig up Void and Omega in order for them to be effective. On top of that, Omega kinda requires the Suicides masteries in order to get his effective performance. I would go with Omega if, and only if, both of those conditions applied. If you don't run Suicides, Void should be your go to, but again, he requires high sig to really smack down some damage.

Take some more time and develop that roster before going into Variant 6 - it'll only make it easier! Best of luck man.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    I don't know much about Red Guardian but Void and Omega need sig 200 to be good.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Void (Sig 7)
    Renaxqq said:

I don't know much about Red Guardian but Void and Omega need sig 200 to be good.

Omega, yes. Not Void.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Omega Red (Sig 25)
    I’d first like to say omega isn’t the only counter to the ddhk boss in v6. I just did a completion run today and used ghost for that fight. I think it took 3 revives but only because I’m not used to the new specials of ddhk so I got hit by the sp1 a couple times. Second, omega doesn’t need suicides to be good. I used my 4* for a few v6 fights, I don’t run suicides, and he still did well. He does need high sig though so I’d try to take his sig ability up asap. So in regards to your rank up question, all of the options are good but I voted omega because I feel like he is slightly better than the other two and he’s really good for v6 if you’re going to focus on that next. Hope this is helpful.
  • Options
    Red Guardian (Sig 60)
    Will3808 said:

I’d first like to say omega isn’t the only counter to the ddhk boss in v6. I just did a completion run today and used ghost for that fight. I think it took 3 revives but only because I’m not used to the new specials of ddhk so I got hit by the sp1 a couple times. Second, omega doesn’t need suicides to be good. I used my 4* for a few v6 fights, I don’t run suicides, and he still did well. He does need high sig though so I’d try to take his sig ability up asap. So in regards to your rank up question, all of the options are good but I voted omega because I feel like he is slightly better than the other two and he’s really good for v6 if you’re going to focus on that next. Hope this is helpful.

Thanks man, yeah unfortunately i do not have a ghost so he is my best shot at that fight hence why i stated it in the description, apologies if it was not clear. I need more sig stones for him so thats why my Void and Omega r at really low sig levels but will try get them up quicker. Thank you bud i appreciate your advice and help.