**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s up with the crazy energy cost in V6?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
The variant is fun as a whole with the interesting nodes but I’m currently sitting on a path that is 37 steps long and 3 energy per step. Even with the sigil energy refresh rate, that’s 555 minutes for one lane. (Or 9 hours and 15 minutes if you’d prefer) without the refresh rate, you’re looking at just over 11 hours to finish. Do energy refreshes really make that much money for Kabam that this kind of thing is worth it?

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Don’t know why they put 5 nodes there lol. That explains why I HAD to pop a refill in the final quest
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Because then you have to use your refills or units lol. Remember when the other variants were 3 energies per tile in all 3 chapters??

You’ve got to keep this in mind when you complain about variant energy length. In my mind at least the first two chapters aren’t 3 energy a tile. And the other thing specially about this variant is most of the chapters have very few paths. I personally used some of the stash of small energy refills I got from opening free crystals so I didn’t even notice it till you pointed it out.
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    The only item that I used in this variant is energy refill I'm down to 4 in my inventory now
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    To get people to spend units on energy refills.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Noticed that too. I just popped some of the 4hr crystals to fill up my small energy refill stash.