**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider Incinerate Immune? Has Kabam changed anything else when I wasn’t paying attention?

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
So like the title said, I noticed that Ghost Rider is now newly immune to incinerate. Which is kind of weird now considering all the old threads about it. But nothing else changed, so I don’t think it was a buff. Did Kabam just randomly add an immunity and I didn’t notice? Are there any other tiny changes I missed? Does this mean we have to complain about some other “unrealistic” lack of immunity?

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but it’s kind of hard to wade through all the posts related to Ghost Rider and incinerate immunity. Honestly though I’m kind of disappointed they gave into the complaints. It’s not like Ghost Rider really needed the invisible “buff” and it was kind of fun to scroll through all the comments through the “Ghost Rider should be immune to incinerate” posts.

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    When cosmic ghost rider was released they decided to finally give ghost rider incinerate immunity