Act 6.2 Completion Or act 5 exploration or variant

So I have a serious question for yall. Should I progress on in act 6.2 after recently completing 6.1 or should i do act 5 exploration. I have 4 rank 4 champions all being corvus blade starky and magneto red. I am also leveling a 5-star doom and Spider-gwen both at rank 3 going onto rank 4 as soon as i possibly do variant 6 or should i just try to do variant completion. I really need to rank 5 some 5 stars but also need some t1 and t2 alpha cats. Any advice would be nice

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Act 5 exploration. It requires less specific champs to do and will help you r5 a champ
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Variants would be perfect for you right now. They’ll give you the materials to rank up more of your 5*s and rank 5 a few. You don’t really have the roster for 6.2 but I guess you could try if you really want to. Act 5 exploration should be on your priority list but below completing some of the variants. If I were you I’d do completion runs of all the variants you have the roster to do and in between while you’re stocking back up on resources start exploring act 5.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    We're actually in the same situation right now but the answer really depends on your roster.

Act 6.2
    (If you have a counter for 6.2.2 Mister Sinister, 6.2.5 Mordo, and 6.2.6 The Champion, I suggest this. I have CMM for 6.2.2, Void for 6.2.5, and Sorcerer Supreme for 6.2.6 so I did this first. Doom will be good for 6.2.6 but you have to show me your roster first to see if you have a counter for 6.2.2)

Variants
    (This is very roster dependent. So yea, showing us your roster will help us guide you more thoroughly)

Variant 1 - Not recommended until you have a wider roster because of the dual class restrictions.
    Variant 2 - If you have good XL champions, decent parry-heavy champions, or Quake.
    Variant 3 - If you have good Tech champions (preferably Sentinel, G2099, Starky, or Ghost)
    Variant 4 - If you have a counter for Electro (Stun Immune, Force of Will, etc) (Quake is the best option, GHulk, Havok, Maxed Sig Namor are good too)
    Variant 5 - If you have good Mystics, Starky, Stealthy, Venom, and/or Venom the Duck
    Variant 6 - If you have good Villain champions. This is cheesable.

Exploring Act 5
    (If you want to widen your roster and don't have the necessary counters yet)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    The Variants are doable with 4* champions. I did my V3 mostly with 4*s (G2099, Ghost, Warlock, Wasp) but I have a 5*R4 Sentinel. I find V4 the easiest but you have to deal with the buffed Electro at the first quest, after that it's all smooth riding. V2 is Quake food.
  • Whinchester87Whinchester87 Member Posts: 21

• Whinchester87Whinchester87 Member Posts: 21

• LmaoLmao Member Posts: 859 ★★★
    Personally, I finished act 6 first. TBH I already finished 7.1 but still haven't explored act 5 yet or do any of the variants yet. I'm too lazy but that might just be me.
  • NablockNablock Member Posts: 46
    I would run completion of Variant 5 and 6 to get you two R5 champs. Then explore Act 5 for another R5.