Options

When you get thronebreaker, does the calander reset next day or do you have to stay cavalier

for the whole month? I just got the title and everything switched over over accept the calendar. Just curious...

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

for the whole month? I just got the title and everything switched over over accept the calendar. Just curious...

Monthly calendar switches at the beginning of a new month
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

What about the gift? Will it be decided what you get,Christmas day or was it decided when we received the gift box?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

ItsDamien said:

What about the gift? Will it be decided what you get,Christmas day or was it decided when we received the gift box?
    Gift will be whatever your progression is on Christmas Day. Its why I'm pushing through 7.1 exploration to get TB before then. 1 quest down, 5 to go.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

H3t3r said:

ItsDamien said:

Gift will be whatever your progression is on Christmas Day. Its why I'm pushing through 7.1 exploration to get TB before then. 1 quest down, 5 to go.
    Good luck. Im doing the same with v6 already 100% 7.1 but I really need that 10% t5cc challenge to come soon tho
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Literally just finished 7.1 boys, that's how I got, played everyday for like 7 hours doing various stuff to get it...now, oddly enough, I never wanna play this game again!