**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.2 sinister workaround?

Anyone know of any other way to get him down? I have 2k units saved up, I don’t care if I have to spend them all on him.

I can’t wait forever for the synergy champs to fall on my lap.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    You can use Quake but expect around 30 mins of play time
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Don’t have her as 5/6*

Guess I’ll have to wait for her and heimdal and hela
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I used Abom with RG worked pretty well.
    No abom 😔
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Warlock with Ultron/vision synergy
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Warlock Ultron synergy worked for me. I think Hype will take him by himself. There are lots of videos on youtube though for other options if you dont have Heimdall.
    I do have warlock 6* rank 2. Pretty sure I don’t have vision. I’ll look on YouTube though, thanks
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I used hype, then pulled a Hela a week later (I have heimdall)

Got OG Hulk?

Not a fun fight without a counter.
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    This is very informative I am on that quest right now and this helps a bunch thanks.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Can I use Hyperion?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Can I use Hyperion?

Yes. Just be careful of prey on the weak, so only have few furies at a time.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll ask here, what are the best champs to use for him? I heard someone say ghost would work but he heals back up from crits so that’s annoying lol
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll ask here, what are the best champs to use for him? I heard someone say ghost would work but he heals back up from crits so that’s annoying lol

Any poison immune champ with a fury buff can beat him.
    Ghost will work too. Just spam sp3s and make sure you activate the fury buff from heavy attack.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

warlock, gulk (i did it with him w/o heimdall/ hela. nasty 45 minutes of my life), guilly2099 maybe, nebula, quake, ghost (check yt), og hulk, cmm, hype, AA potentially.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

CMM is the current best option without synergies by far. Kamala Khan, Hyperion, Medusa also work well without synergies. As for synergies, you need Heimdall and Hela/Angela or Warlock and Ultron synergy. With that synergy, you get other options like G99 (who I would say is the best option with synergies since she bypasses the global node and sinister's abilities. Very quick and easy fight with her), Warlock (his heal block, although he can't bypass the global node) and then you have other options like Quake (who NEEDS the Heimdall synergy in particular, otherwise prepare for a 30+ minute fight), and other poison immune champs should theoretically work.
    I assume there's other possible fury synergies either way. An unconventional option is Ghost with SP 3 spam.
    I also don’t want to start a mew thread ..
    I’m at 6.2.5 now, does doom get that reverse stun thing from mordo off of dooms heavies?
    Thanks @JoshKosh557