**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is just stupid

I've done all content in game in my power
Initial completion of abyss 100% 6.1 and 6.2
Heck I did 7.1 100%!
Yet I still can't get thronebreaker
This just sucks
The title should depend upon ownership of a t5cc rather than a rank 3 champ!
This is just stupid

Comments

• Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59

Only tech 6* s I own are rocket raccoon and punisher 2099

Well if you don't need that Tech T5CC I'll take it lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    If u so desperate for TB do punisher. I’m was so close to pull the tigger my self but just got Guardian 1 week before I’m pull the tigger call patient.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I would r3 p2099 for thronebreaker in a second
    Me too! Mine is even duped. He’s a great champ now. Unless I pull a warlock or something that guy is going to r3 if tech is my first t5cc

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’d say probably do it especially since the Christmas gift for TB will probably be a 6* AG crystal
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Big Pun is pretty nice.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I would r3 p2099 for thronebreaker in a second
    Same
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If you’re going to complain about not being thronebreaker you can’t be picky with who you rank 3.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Tiger360 said:

I’d say probably do it especially since the Christmas gift for TB will probably be a 6* AG crystal

Doubt it'll be a 6* AG - nexus would be more likely. AGs are a lot rarer, more useful and more expensive.
    I can't think about many good champs, who need their sig while being fine art low sig level. Furry, aegon, void, mojo, AA, Hyperion, who is not available as a 6*... That's of 190 champs. You may not have any of them. On the other hand, I would love to get some great 6* I don't have yet. Have a cosmic 6* ag for half a year now, will probably have it in my inventory for a year or two more, as I would only use it on Hype, cgr or maybe carnage.
  • are you locked out of abyss and the rest of act 6? send in a support ticket

This one tickled me. I disagree with a lot of what you say, but this...this has made my morning.

If you want to be TB R3 a champ. You have a catalyst and a tech. I don’t see the issue here.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    edited December 2020
    You are cavalier because of yourself, I would have become TB with punisher 2099 long ago heck even with rocket raccoon for that matter
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    The whole suggestion of "it should be if we have a T5cc" is the equivalent to thinking you win a race just because you entered.

Ok so you've done some content OP. What else are you doing to get the T5CC. Map 7x5 with epic mods? Probably not because you'd have way more T5cc than you currently do.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Tiger360 said:

Doubt it'll be a 6* AG - nexus would be more likely. AGs are a lot rarer, more useful and more expensive.
    I can't think about many good champs, who need their sig while being fine art low sig level. Furry, aegon, void, mojo, AA, Hyperion, who is not available as a 6*... That's of 190 champs. You may not have any of them. On the other hand, I would love to get some great 6* I don't have yet. Have a cosmic 6* ag for half a year now, will probably have it in my inventory for a year or two more, as I would only use it on Hype, cgr or maybe carnage.
    Did you just suggest that Mojo is fine at low sig?
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    edited December 2020

The whole suggestion of "it should be if we have a T5cc" is the equivalent to thinking you win a race just because you entered.

Ok so you've done some content OP. What else are you doing to get the T5CC. Map 7x5 with epic mods? Probably not because you'd have way more T5cc than you currently do.

Looks like they’re not doing a lot of the solo events, I haven’t done 6.2 or 7.1 full exploration yet, f2p, only one path of abyss as well and I only do map6, they have 30k frag total less than I’ve picked up.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    While it does suck to do a completion run on the abyss and then some without getting the t5cc that you’re looking for, that’s just the way that the RNG rolls a lot of the time. However, you’re actually in a pretty good spot right now in terms of act 6 exploration, considering you’ve already fully explored 6.2. That’s far and away the most difficult content in the act, (and possibly the most difficult content to explore in the entire game, abyss exploration excluded) so if you can finish that, then there shouldn’t be anything stopping you from fully exploring 6.3 and 6.4.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I slightly agree, but also disagree. I slightly agree with your last statement.
  • Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    Hold out. Trust me, the hard part is over. Whenever you see crystal with your desired techs, GO NUTS.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

Hold out. Trust me, the hard part is over. Whenever you see crystal with your desired techs, GO NUTS.

Yes, GO NUTS.