**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

r3 6* Dormammu

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
As many of you probably know im a bit of a dormammu fan, hes got great power controll, nullify and a very underrated regen. however id really like to see them up the dmg and bp numbers. everything besides that is top notch and those small tweaks would put him up there in the god tier for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GS9lF7Eps
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice showcase! I really wish I had this guy ranked up when I was doing that nasty improved power gain path in variant 5.

Kill_Grey said:

Nice showcase! I really wish I had this guy ranked up when I was doing that nasty improved power gain path in variant 5.

Why thank you sir
    But seriously, how did you find that path? 😅
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Look like he could use tune-up for his buff or update to add more damage mechanic
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

As many of you probably know im a bit of a dormammu fan, hes got great power controll, nullify and a very underrated regen. however id really like to see them up the dmg and bp numbers. everything besides that is top notch and those small tweaks would put him up there in the god tier for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_GS9lF7Eps

Nice showcase, he does have some decent utility and would really benefit from a tune up buff. Not a massive fan myself as his damage sucks as you say but I’m a big fan of ranking champs you enjoy over the champs you “should” rank

Enjoy him!!
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Gotta say, I also really enjoy Dormammu and I agree with everything you said about the power control and underrated regen.

Have you tested his damage with the iHulk synergy? Curious what it's like at R3.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Why thank you sir
    What do you mean?
    I'm asking if you used dormammu on that improved power gain path in variant 5.3.2

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Why thank you sir
    What do you mean?
    I'm asking if you used dormammu on that improved power gain path in variant 5.3.2
    Cant remember. Long time ago
    Lol, isn't it like 3 months ago?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i really like him, but he cannot hit, in a long fight he is really bland
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Bold choice