**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Take a look at my roster!

Hey guys, so I just wanted to check whether my roster will be able to cut through the content in game. Yeah the hell with 31 devils Mini abyss runChampion challenge won’t be an ideal start but ever since I got Archie ( @Fluffy_paws I’m looking at you) I’ve been hopeful. Tho that’s not what I’m planning on when I meant “game content”. I’m planing on starting 5.3 after a 4/5 month story quest break. I finished uncollected in the second last week of krakoa quest. Since then I’m solely playing eq/slide quests , war and sometimes arena. So since I decided to go for cav (mainly because my friends are edging towards cav while I’m too lazy to start 5.3) and try my mettle. So what do you guys think?

Yeah after seeing that I’m sure you would have been yawning and giving me up for a noob. Hehe. But hey I’m just a seasoned summoner! (No pun intended). So what should I go for? Variant? Cav? Champion challenge? Tell your thoughts in the comments below. Oh and btw I was saving a tech,science, and mutant gem for any important champs and used it on Archie. As for the tech and science tell me you thoughts below. Thank you! Happy gaming!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    go do act 5. Should be easy for your roster
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Oh and sry guys one of my champ roster pic failed to upload so here it is:

Aegon comes after annihilus (pic 2) and mister fantastic comes before modok (pic 3)
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah totally go for cav. You have mags, nick, warlock, claire, and corvus.
  • Options

So your saying go for ultron and finish cav?
  • Options
    I have a few maxed 4*s too, namely doom, capiw, warlock, Medusa, iceman, domino, and Claire
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Timmytdt said:

So your saying go for ultron and finish cav?
    Yes Cav
    finish act 5. That’s five star roster plus the maxed four stars you have should be able to do it
    then rank up the better five stars you have (mags Corvus etc) and get cav
  • Options
    Capiw maxed and sig 99 and all others (except Claire) are duped with a good sig
  • Options
    Wait Corvus is 6* not 5* so hard to max
  • Options
    I could r2 him if I get one more t5
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Definitely finish act 5 and work towards Cav, definitely got the roster for it
  • Options
    Tq!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Any comments on which 5* to r2/r3? And I definetly need some advice on my next r4 and my first r5. And/or should I wait for r2 6* Corvus?
  • Options
    And I’m gonna tag some people I know to get them to share their points, @Fluffy_paws already there along with @Thicco_Mode and @SpideyFunko now just need @StevieManWonder @Masterpuff @MegaSkater67 @CGR2020 @Moot4Life (I’m choosing him for his interesting sarcasm) and should I tag @Seatin and @RichTheMan ?
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,137 ★★★
    u have so many to rank up
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    P.s I’m taging total mega guns being a nobody on a dare and I’m a bit nervous
  • Options
    But I would love their advice tho
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rank up mags, hype, warlock, and sorcerer supreme
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

And I’m gonna tag some people I know to get them to share their points, @Fluffy_paws already there along with @Thicco_Mode and @SpideyFunko now just need @StevieManWonder @Masterpuff @MegaSkater67 @CGR2020 @Moot4Life (I’m choosing him for his interesting sarcasm) and should I tag @Seatin and @RichTheMan ?

And I’m not taging any other people anymore so don’t mind. ( @KRoNX1 I’m looking at you)
  • Options
    jdeck59 said:

Lol this is one of the best rosters I've seen

@jdeck59 you just made my day, thanks bruv!

• Options
    jdeck59 said:

If you need the resources quicker to level-up, make sure you're in a map 5 alliance. If your characters were maxed I'd say map 6 but 5 is a good start. You'll get more resources weekly with glory than you would doing quests.

Sure I’ll get map 5 on on my alli
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Rank up mags, hype, warlock, and sorcerer supreme

Warlock I understand, mags parry heavy cycle bit weird for my 5 hit combo parry cycle but will do and so does hypes style. But sorcerer supreme I need a course from a reliable sorcerer supreme god
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’ve got a really good roster. You can get cav. Ideally you’d want your best 5*s at r4 (take up warlock for that crossbones boss) but r3 is okay too if you have enough skill
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

You’ve got a really good roster. You can get cav. Ideally you’d want your best 5*s at r4 (take up warlock for that crossbones boss) but r3 is okay too if you have enough skill

Yeah sure

• Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    somebodies spending money!
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Yeah sure

• Options
    Sry bro I’m f2p

somebodies spending money!

• Options
    And as unrealistic as it sound, nick was my first 5*, Claire my first 5* from a legendary crystal, and deadly origin my first 5* from featured not to mention 6* Corvus was my first 6*