**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa Bloodstone Degen Bug

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
This might not be a bug, this might just be the first time I’ve encountered this. I faced someone in Arena with Elsa Bloodstone, and the person had suicides on. Even though I didn’t place the bleed, I still got the passive degen placed on me. Is this supposed to happen?

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yeah it is. She degens you from any bleed unless you're a mutant champ even if you didnt apply the bleed lol
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Yeah it is. She degens you from any bleed unless you're a mutant champ even if you didnt apply the bleed lol

Seems like a pretty OP ability for AW defense. Only counters are mutants and ghost, which seems like a lot, but people don’t always read abilities
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Seems like a pretty OP ability for AW defense. Only counters are mutants and ghost, which seems like a lot, but people don’t always read abilities
    Might catch people out sometimes i guess yeah. I think its one of those things that'll catch you out once, then you'll never forget though
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Ghost can't counter that degen unless she's with Hood. I guess awakened CMM could counter it for a reasonable amount of time as well. But yeah, Elsa is most likely the major reason that hidden nodes were removed from alliance war.
    Oh right because it’s passive. I guess CMM might be able to counter it but that’s true for any indestructible champ such as Luke Cage
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    She is a fusion of cable and agent venom
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

SPIDER-HAM
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Yeah Elsa is pretty underrated champ...I just found out she is one of the best evade counters ingame