**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Get in, Summoners! We’re going shopping! [UPDATED - Jan. 6, 2021]

Comments

• AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Rewards seem rather disappointing for the rank up option. Though the shard rewards are insane. The free revives top it up.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    So can we do the quest multiple times a day? Does that mean we can do the first 16 on one day and the next 16 on another? Asking cuz I will miss the first chunk of this event.
  • Kris_26Kris_26 Posts: 8
    Can we do multiple runs on the side quest in one single day ?
  • elwe1990elwe1990 Posts: 9
    Hi, if I choose rank up rewards first time and shards second time, I will get 25k t5b and even the featured hero crystal? Or I get the first set of rewards every time? 🤔
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Just clarifying, so if I do two sets of shard selections, I won't be able to get the 10%T5CC?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Side Quest is showing up, but not the monthly quest. Anyone else notice this or having this trouble?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    didn't get the in-game message with the 8 tokens at the start of the event.
  • shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76

didn't get the in-game message with the 8 tokens at the start of the event.

Same here. waiting for them
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    No in game tokens received here too...
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    ***UPDATED INFO***
    Q: How many Tokens will I receive?
    A: You will receive eight (8) Tokens from your Prize Card bundle when you redeem your Voucher, and another eight (8) more from your inbox/in-game message on the second week of the event. If you did your math correctly, you should have sixteen (16) Tokens.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

***UPDATED INFO***
    Q: How many Tokens will I receive?
    A: You will receive eight (8) Tokens from your Prize Card bundle when you redeem your Voucher, and another eight (8) more from your inbox/in-game message on the second week of the event. If you did your math correctly, you should have sixteen (16) Tokens.

Soo we only get 24 tokens?
    Edit: nvm I understand now
    Anyone started with the master difficulty of the side quest? Can you please share a screengrab of the level of champs we can expect..?
    Can we complete 2 difficulties in the side quest, or only one difficulty?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Slumber, aegis heavy, brawl

What difficulty is that?

If it isn't epic can someone show or provide epic pi and nodes? I don't trust Kabam's recommended team ratings. Difficulty varies too much between the different side quests.
  • jrkst34jrkst34 Posts: 16

Ok so thats kinda what I’m Focused on rn
    Is that number right?
    Edit: so the first half of the event I get 4k shards and next half is 5k?

That’s how I read it too :smile:
  • Crazyblaze47Crazyblaze47 Posts: 20
    kenadroid said:

Just clarifying, so if I do two sets of shard selections, I won't be able to get the 10%T5CC?

That’s what I’m seeing too. If you complete the Cavalier prize card for the 10% T5CC you can only also complete the Legendary Prize Card, none of the others.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo

Can you please confirm the legends run requirements this month? The in-game mail says Heroic/Master but most of us thought it would be UC/Cav from now on.

Will do a run on Friday either way, just want to know which one I’m doing.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Bdot13 said:

Solo Objectives (Legendary):-

15 legendary prize stamps for 10k 5* shards ; which is 5 runs (tokens) of mutant quest
    15 legendary prize stamps for 4K 6* shards ; which is 5 runs (tokens) of mutant quest

This leaves us with 6 tokens. 5 of these can be used to meet the first epic solo objective which gives a Legendary crystal. But these wont count toward toward the 80 legendary stamps for the 10% t5cc. So its either only do legendary to meet the criteria for the t5cc and forego epic solo objectives OR do a mix of legendaary and epic but forget of the t5cc (since in this way the max legendary stamps you can get is 66).

This makes no sense.

If we do only legendary for legendary prize stamps, can those legendary prize stamps be used to meet epic solo objectives?

@RichTheMan @Kabam Miike

We wont be able to claim the 6* shard objective bc the 3 remaining entires will give us 9/15 and in 2 weeks the objectives reset. So not sure how we can claim both objectives for legendary shards side of things
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    @RiderofHell you will. They will send another 8 tokens next week via in game mail. So 16 tokens per objective cycle.

• Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    so what do i play now for maximum shards and the 10%t5cc crystal?
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    So for stamps it's better to do the super long mutant title arcade one cause you'll get 3 instead of 2? Is that correct? If I'm going for the cavalier solo?
  • Well, Can't do the spider-people one, Spider-ham bug which crashes the game is very annoying...
  • TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    edited January 2021
    When can we expect the arrival of eight (8) tokens to our inboxes? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    PSA: Do 16 runs of mutant legendary this round
    11 runs of legendary mutant next round
    5 runs of epic mutant next round
    This gives the t5cc, all legendary objectives, and the 2000 6* shards from the epic objective
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

So I selected the champion rewards, but all my rewards are showing the rank up materials. I've submitted a ticket but heard nothing back. I would really like to have the ticket reverted so I can get the rewards I actually need, instead of rank up materials I don't need. I've completed nothing since seeing this reward error, and I've entered no quests.

Thanks,
    K1lltast1c