**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Cull?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
Im bored right now in the game, im looking for some fun, cull isnt duped but i have a generic and honestly dont care if he gets a generic even if he isnt “worth it”. I have 40 sigs, and can take him up next level up. Is he fun? I have all the other black order as 5/65 or 6*s(if that matters). Anyone who has him and has some advice would be great.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

I’ve found him fun

but his block prof is so bad

Maybe one day i will pull guardian. MAYBE
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I’ve found him fun

but his block prof is so bad

Maybe one day i will pull guardian. MAYBE
    right there with you
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’ve never used him, but he seems kinda fun. Cull + Proxima + Corvus might be an interesting AQ/AW team to try
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Im bored right now in the game, im looking for some fun, cull isnt duped but i have a generic and honestly dont care if he gets a generic even if he isnt “worth it”. I have 40 sigs, and can take him up next level up. Is he fun? I have all the other black order as 5/65 or 6*s(if that matters). Anyone who has him and has some advice would be great.

I love using Cull. His damage can be insane. He does need the dupe for sure. He does take a bit of build up but if you have the right fights in the path, It's not terrible. Even at 1 charge, it's not bad at all.

I love using Cull. His damage can be insane. He does need the dupe for sure. He does take a bit of build up but if you have the right fights in the path, It's not terrible. Even at 1 charge, it's not bad at all.
    Thanks! So pop the generic?

Thanks! So pop the generic?
    If you don't care about the generic, absolutely.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Imo he's kinda boring. Spam heavy - sp3. His damage is nice, but I wouldn't say he's any fun to play
    Aleor said:

Imo he's kinda boring. Spam heavy - sp3. His damage is nice, but I wouldn't say he's any fun to play

Bursting the living sh** out of stuff is fun for me.
    dot_ditto said:

Aleor said:

Odd thing is, my 5* R4 .. the fights never last long enough for me to reach sp3 ..

Parry Heavy x2
    Parry Heavy into Sp1 for the combo shield (cause I always find creative ways of losing my combo if I don't have this up .. *sigh*)
    parry heavy a few more times ... near sp2 ... dash back, trigger rout ...
    parry 5 hit combo into sp2 ... KO.

*shrug*
    This is what I do as well.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I really love him, and while he doesn't have the most insane utility, I find him fun and think the BP issue is just a bit overblown
    I forgot to mention; are running suicides fine? Chance are im most likely gonna be bringing Nick and fpxf with me if im just having fun.

I forgot to mention; are running suicides fine? Chance are im most likely gonna be bringing Nick and fpxf with me if im just having fun.

He's not suicide friendly.

Cringe. Only 1 special 1 and bleed/poison right?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    ugliest champion in the game
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    One of my favorite champs, got him at r3. In my opinion he’s one of the best AQ and general questing champs in the game. If you run suicides, he pairs really well with NF and DPX because the heal at the start of fights counters his lack of block proficiency. Different ways to play him and nice bits of utility as well. If you’re bored and have the resources I say go for it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

You don't really need the sp1, and usually the sp2/3 will be enough. The main thing would prob be the lack of immunities/lower bp that contributes to less health

Longer fights use SP2. Decent stun and more damage than SP1. You can throw an sp3 in too.

Stack as many armor breaks as you can. Use Doubt and their health disappears.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I wish I had Cull Obsidian to give my actual thoughts :(
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    FritoPlay said:

Such a Kabam designed champion. Terrible block proficiency, relies on block.

.... and all the while he carries and blocks with the biggest, heaviest, meanest looking badass SHIELD in the entire game lol 😂
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Since your intention to have fun , Cull obsidiah is worthy of that generic ag. I always use him here and there for a bit of fun after getting tired of using the same champs.
    Update:
    I was saving for the featured 5*, but decided to stop. Opened 10 cosmic tech crystals and got one of the worst batches of 10 ever, except for the cull dupe. He is r5 now.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

MODOK and Mojo would like a word ...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

MODOK and Mojo would like a word ...
    Immortal Abomination has requested an appointment...
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    He needs higher block proficiency
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Should I slap my cosmic AG into him (got 1 laying around with one of the only other real options being Medusa) or wait for someone like CMM, Corvus or Hyp? I have a generic too.
    Edit: he’s at R4 and I pulled a guardian not too long ago who is going to r4 too next