**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do u guys wish you could take back rank and level ups

I have so many I would take back, iron-man, Phoenix, Tigra (because I’m not enjoying her too much), killmonger, etc. What rank/level ups do u wish you could get the resources wasted back.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You can, actually. In very rare scenarios where a champion gets majorly nerf or affected by a change on it's own.

She-hulk was an example
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    I'd take down my havok....I don't regret it cos he did help me a bit through various content; but I don't really use him anymore...I would rather use the resources on my colossus.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I would probably take down my domino. 6* R3.
  • Options

Got my first one today actually. Ranked up my 5* Falcon when he was buffed, but got the 6* today. Would've rather been able to save those resources lol. Most of my regrets are just going to be from getting champs at higher rarities. I'm happy with all of them otherwise.

I don't regret R5 Groot.
    I literally just did the same thing. Ranked up 5* falcon for 1 fight even though i just quaked it in the end. And then pulled 6* falcon that evening...
  • Options
    Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    Rank 4 5 star Vulture I was new to the Game when I did that I wish I could take it back.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Corvus glave
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d rank gr down (5-65) and I’d take my 5* domino from rank 2 down to rank 1
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    5* Venompool.
    He's at r3 rn. I had 4 (four!), five stars and somehow managed to dupe him.
    At that time I assumed duping someone meant they were essentially God tier or something.
    And so I r3'd a champ I was not comfortable playing with (and later realized he was essentially useless and I shoulda r3'd AA instead)

Wish I could undo that. :|
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    5* champion. Duped him earlier this year and put a bunch of sigs into him to put him towards defense. Then as the year went on, war became so much less fun for me, and his use on defense diminished with so many new counters to him. Only use him for arena now, and wish I had kept some of those sigs for cmm 😅
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Don’t you dare talk about Killmonger like that.

As for me, no one actually. No rank up has hindered me in the long run
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I have no regrets.

All mediocre to bad champs that were ranked before I knew how good or -not good- they were, were 4* and below.
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    I'm sorry if some of you disagree with Killmonger put I feel I should of ranked up stealthy instead of Killmonger.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

I'm sorry if some of you disagree with Killmonger put I feel I should of ranked up stealthy instead of Killmonger.

Don’t. I use Killmonger more than Stealthy. Unless you don’t have another slow champ, Killmonger will provide more coverage
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Thor Ragnarok. 5* r4 Thor Ragnarok can deal same damage as 3* maxed out Groot.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Texas_11 said:

I would probably take down my domino. 6* R3.

There is no mistake greater than a rank 3 domino
    Domino can actually be incredibly useful. I had no counter for 6.3 Cap so I used my 5/65 Dom with Heimdall synergy and was able to get him down in 3 revives. She also helped me for a lot of Act 5 exploration so while she is not used all the time anymore I definitely believe she was worth it.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Nah, I really wouldn't. They are all part of my collection and enjoy bringing them out for different things. They either served a purpose in the past or they still do now. And, it looks like there is no way to really tell what champs might come out of the woodwork as useful with all the buffs and interesting nodes being introduced. Really love the direction the game is going lately.. "Oh sick.. I haven't used this champ in ages, looks like they are good again because of the buff or new node!" Besides at a certain point in the game you can rank many champs. I have tons of past and present "meta" champs, but I also have an R2 Abom classic (used in war attack to solo an Apoc mini the other day), Red Cyclops (planning to try for fun in AQ), My first r3 was Venom.. many said "save for Corvus or Sparkles man.." at the time. Why? I already have another Cosmic cat and still don't have Corvus or Sparkles as a 6:) And I've used Venom a ton since then. He's smashing yet another Variant and lots of other content.. of course at this point he's more widely considered "r3 worthy". It's a game, rank who you want if they have a purpose and enjoy them.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    jaysavage said:

I have so many I would take back, iron-man, Phoenix, Tigra (because I’m not enjoying her too much), killmonger, etc. What rank/level ups do u wish you could get the resources wasted back.

Honestly I feel KM was one of my better rankups. I'm using him a ton more than I anticipated. The synergy with Void coupled with his other abilities makes him a go-to for a lot of content for me.

Now Thing is a rankup I literally never use but I don't regret it since I always have t5b and t2a in overflow. They come so quick nowadays. 6* R3 is where I'll be a lil more cautious.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I wish I could rank down my 5* human torch who I ranked up with catalysts so I can use my science rank 3 gem instead, and actually have enough catalysts to take him to rank 4.

But y'know, support hasn't replied to me in like 3-4 days...
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i posted something a while ago wishing you could reassign resources when you pull a higher variation of a champ .. take some resources from the lower tier champ and put towards the higher tier one. that's the only scenario outside of a rework and Kabam gives rank down items.