**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to "form" a character's abilities for MCOC

I need help "forming" some Marvel characters for MCOC, but I don't understand how to create this character. I want to form the characters NTW(Negasonic Teenage Warhead), Mystique, and Pyro but do not know how to make abilities for them that best fit their comic abilities counterparts. Do you know what I'm talking about, and can someone help me?

Comments

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    what?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

what?

I believe he means design or create abilities
  • Options
    VictorDVictorD Posts: 39
    Mystique can only be used like ditto from Pokémon
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

what?

yes that is what i mean
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Try to use existing mechanics with modifications or design a totally new ability that isn’t far fetched.
    Example: Mystique could have the ability to copy an opponent’s sp1 and use all effects from it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

what?

yes that is what i mean
    I’ve found two ways:

Try to incorporate existing abilities that could correlate with their abilities

or make entirely new concepts

the character suggestion thread has a lot of fan made concepts
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Try to use existing mechanics with modifications or design a totally new ability that isn’t far fetched.
    Example: Mystique could have the ability to copy an opponent’s sp1 and use all effects from it.

her specials should be mashups of multiple characters specials
  • Options
    here op, here’s a concept I’ve made for Kaecilius.(it’s not 100% complete) I’ve got some new original concepts and a couple familiar mechanics as well. Hope this helps!

Concept #3: Kaecilius
    All stats based on a Rank 5, Level 65 Champion.

Health: 29786
    Attack: 2354
    PI [Max Signature]: 10236

Character Class: Mystic

Basic Abilities: Dark Dimension Charges, Fury, Nullify, Slow

Abilities:

Dark Dimension Charges
    A unique mechanic to Kaecilius is Dark Dimension Charges. They build as Kaecilius hits and nullifies buffs.

Each hit grants 1 Dark Dimension Charge. Nullifying a Buff grants an additional 5 charges, and nullifying a Buff of a Cosmic Champion grants an additional 10 charges.

Upon reaching 100 charges, Kaecilius becomes Enlightened. Enlightened lasts for 30 seconds. After it ends, all Dark Dimension Charges are removed and Kaecilius gains a bar and a half of power.

While Enlightened:
    Kaecilius cannot gain Dark Dimension Charges.
    All hits have a 200% chance to nullify one Buff on the opponent.
    All clean hits gain 50% Attack Rating and deal a burst of 267.89 Energy Damage.
    Activate a Power Gain Buff, giving him half a bar of Power over 15 seconds.

Nullify
    Kaecilius’ hits have a 60% chance to nullify one Buff on the opponent. This is increased to 80% against Cosmic Champions.

Special Attack 1: Reality Warper - As a servant of Dormammu, Kaecilius can warp reality outside the Mirror Dimension.

This attack slows the opponent for 15 seconds, reducing Ability Accuracy of Evade and Dexterity effects by 30%.
    This attack gives Kaecilius 10 Dark Dimension Charges.

Special Attack 2: Mirror, Mirror - Kaecilius and his opponent enter the Mirror Dimension with a slam of the ground.

This attack grants Kaecilius a Fury Buff, increasing Attack Rating by 35% for 8 seconds.
    This attack gives Kaecilius 20 Dark Dimension Charges. If used 5 seconds after Enlightened ends, gain an additional 20 charges.

Special Attack 3: The Dark Dimension - Kaecilius brings his opponent into the Dark Dimension before challenging his magic into a ball and squishing them flat.

This attack does a burst of 562.81 Energy Damage. This cannot be prevented in any way.
    This attack gives Kaecilius 50 Dark Dimension Charges.

Signature Ability - Dark Servant

Kaecilius strengthens his connection to Dormammu, allowing him to start each fight with 5-25 Dark Dimension Charges.

Synergy Bonuses:

Dark Arts - Unique Synergy
    Kaecilius: Basic Attacks give an additional Dark Dimension Charge.
    Dormammu: Start the fight with 10 Dark Energy.

False Teachings - Unique Synergy
    Kaecilius: Hits that nullify a Buff deal a burst of 234.78 Energy Damage
    Mordo: Power Gain gives an additional half a bar of power.

Nemesis Lvl. 3 with Doctor Strange
    All Champions gain +6% Attack.

• Options
    alright. thanks guys