**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need active alliance

Hey! I am an old active player returning to the game. I am looking for an active alliance, with war and quest focus, and looking to grow fast. Player rating 88k. I actively take part in AQ and AW. Looking for an active players to play and grow with. Feel free to ping me on Line app - zoshzon.

Comments

• Options
    Hi mate, did you find anyone? Im in exactly the same position as you, im an old player @ 70k looking for an alliance?
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    Nah mate...still looking for one. Message you when i find one..? Same, you can message me when you find one..?
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Join MGP3 (that's the tag) we need a few players
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Look up Mainer456 it’s my second account. We have room in our second alliance. Sounds like a good fit for both of you.
  • Options
    Dr_Frost420Dr_Frost420 Posts: 47
    Do u have discord?
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    I have line. Am still looking for one. Any luck @Scotty_not_Lang?
  • Options
    If you still looking for an alliance message me on line. Duckyrubbers
  • Options
    shdh1221 said:

I have line. Am still looking for one. Any luck @Scotty_not_Lang?

If you take a look at my thread there are quite a few good ones on there. I haven’t swapped yet. Still vetting a few out

• Options
    AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    Working on getting my alliance to a nice active level. Myself and another are coming back to this after a long break. Feel free to contact me on discord if you’re interested AznBane #2779
  • Options
    I am in a very active alliance. We focus on AQ and AW! We get nice reward and would love to have you! Come check us out

Line and game name: Unnybunny

Alliance Velvet Thunder