**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So here's my self made Tier list.

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Now I know I am going to get spammed by disagrees but I am just tired of telling people of the champs whom they underrate a lot generally. So here's my self made tier list. As always, it is completely based on my opinions, if you are not convinced, no problem. Hope you enjoy.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    From GG I mean champs who fit in nearly all kind of content as well as fun to play (but it basically means same as of normal tier lists)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ronin is wayy too low and Blade wayyy to high.
  • Options
    I'm hurt by this
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Immortal Hulk is Ridiculously OP tier IMO
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    How is Gamora, King Groot, Winter Soldier in the trash tier?
    Edit: OG Hulk too.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I guess you count the synergies too. Without the Apocalypse synergy, cable is no way on par with Professor X or WEAPON X. Both of the above mentioned are worth your GG tier a lot, swapping with Wolverine (OG) and Domino, TBH.

This is just the case of Mutants. It's a pretty nice one otherwise.
    You say people underrate champions and your tired of telling them, but you yourself have underestimated Mordo.
    He is no way worse than Diablo. Fury, power gain and Degen are itself enough to make him much better than Diablo or Ironfist.

One who makes a tier list must had played all of the champs to the fullest, knowing everything about them( Atleast you must be able to suggest a way to play with them) before deciding if they're trash or unparalleled.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    There are lot more flaws, just check through your list, and you'll find them.
    Hope you make a really viable Tier list that could help the beginner of this game sooner!
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Now i think.... everyone going to make their own tier list and post on forums..
    This is 3rd or 4th tier list in under 24 hours...
  • Options
    Yeah that's true boys, I do not have played with every champion and I am just simp enough to not make a tier list. Prof X and wolverine weapon x definitely belong to GG tier and Loki goes to a tier above.
  • Options
    I am still not convinced between Diablo and Mordo. I meant Diablo hits harder than Mordo with proper use of CONCUSSIONS? But I am still not sure so, Mordo goes to Trash tier and Diablo to TC.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

• Options
    And yes I do have included the synergies(mainly Apocalypse) and some other USABLE ones not the ones which requires a whole team. Although I might have missed many of them too.
  • Options

Ronin is wayy too low and Blade wayyy to high.

I can accept it on ronin but Blade isn't bad. He is definitely outdated but people still use the Trinity (GR and SE) and he still does the work pretty well.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If you’re including synergies then og abomination needs moving up.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    The Killmonger disrespect.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Clair is not ridiculously OP. She's Beyond God tier sure. But in no way is she ridiculously OP

Seems you probably haven't played her with suicides, mate.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

Clair is not ridiculously OP. She's Beyond God tier sure. But in no way is she ridiculously OP

Seems you probably haven't played her with suicides, mate.
    I play her without suicides and she is still beyond god tier.

With this tier threads, there are always champions that are rated too high, or too low. Mordo comes to mind.
  • Options
    Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    If you're count synergies, we have some talking to do.
  • Options
    I think even with RG synergy, Abomination is not that much of beast. In my opinion, he belongs to the most downside but cause of that synergy, I have placed him a bit higher.
  • Options
    I could be stupidly wrong.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Mordo should be in the “useful in right hands tier” play properly it’s decent damage and nice utility. And move Night Thrasher up one

also where’s Kamala
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Mordo should be in the “useful in right hands tier” play properly it’s decent damage and nice utility. And move Night Thrasher up one

also where’s Kamala

There should be a separate tier called BROKEN OP WITH SWEDEAH SKILLS and she would be in it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

also where’s Kamala

There should be a separate tier called BROKEN OP WITH SWEDEAH SKILLS and she would be in it.
    so I found her (I’m blind) and it’s like all of Swedeah’s characters are in that one tier lol
  • Options
    Amztrak1_Amztrak1_ Posts: 5
    Crcrcrc said:

I have a 6* immortal hulk and hes in the ight teir. Not great not bad just ight
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    IM hulk needs to be higher.