**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 6 Thorns...Help me

I do NOT have Omega Red and I'm having trouble finding a decent counter for Thorns in V6 chapter 2. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Any villain that procs unstoppable gets a regeneration passive. If you have magneto use him + the juggs heal block synergy for sinister and you’re good to go
  • hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Magneto, you will heal every time you charge a heavy.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Mmmmmm nice....thanks for that tip
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

JDunk2291 said:

I do NOT have Omega Red and I'm having trouble finding a decent counter for Thorns in V6 chapter 2. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Magneto makes it a joke, 4* omega also works. DON'T use the heal block synergy since then arcus is annoying.
    I only used it to counter sinister, then used rhino/kingpin for aarkus and SL. Who’d you use for sinister?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

JDunk2291 said:

Magneto makes it a joke, 4* omega also works. DON'T use the heal block synergy since then arcus is annoying.
    I only used it to counter sinister, then used rhino/kingpin for aarkus and SL. Who’d you use for sinister?
    Sentinel for me