**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First r3 6*

Rocker36Rocker36 Posts: 56
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I rank first?

First r3 6* 177 votes

CMM awakened sig 94
27%
1greatbeardUnsilentDuke_SilverDe_Potato_SaladBlaargoDrDeadpoolShtickRickZsirhcZCrimsonBomber1eStrikerrx8Kill_GreyZipioAyden_noah1Dwhalen8554OGAvengerDeaconArnMWBerserker22DonDudu2809Aaronc94 49 votes
Claire Voyant awakened sig 30
10%
CrusherMagicBentonRaganatorMike8mn123dudebuffajrrnr87VuDahYoMovesGhostboytjieMattyPerler7or7BonzodavidAdil08AquaflashMaxLeePhillip14233Charlie21540KRoNX1 18 votes
Doom unawaken
59%
WeaponXmilomikezuffySungjAinyMqc19anbu7dhoniQuikPikDseptykon13ThatGuyYouSaw235WarBros23Revan0607SimonTMGWrathfulRavenOsfan8HendrossRyGokukikiFurieuxRbk19Broken 105 votes
Corvus unawaken
2%
GoddessIliasSmittyHoitadothegetupkidLight7 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    CMM awakened sig 94
    do you have a fury
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    CMM awakened sig 94
    Yes yes yes!
  • Options
    Just r2 Corvus so getting used to him. Claire I don’t use nearly enough but she is awesome when I do. Have a r5 5* doom I use more than my r2. CMM I run her in aq and barely use anyone else other than her. Have r5 fury and r1 unawaken as well.
  • Options
    I’m leaning doom but love CMM. Main problem is I have to start choosing t5 frags so will have to commit mystic or cosmic
  • Options
    No suicides
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Rocker36 said:

No suicides

Go Doom then imo.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    CMM awakened sig 94
    Well, since ya love CMM and have Nick, then what the hell is stopping you? And she's even awakened, so you realise how groundbreaking that is? Yes, yes you would.

I'd 100000% rank up an awakened CMM (especially with Nick) over Doom.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    CMM awakened sig 94
    Rocker36 said:

No suicides

You have Nick, and you’ve said you use the 5/65 Doom over the rank 2. CMM now, Doom second
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, since ya love CMM and have Nick, then what the hell is stopping you?

Rocker36 said:

I’m leaning doom but love CMM.

Neither choice is a bad choice, but it's not like he's asking for a reason to go with CMM.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    CMM awakened sig 94
    CMM is just amazing, Doom is also very good and has fat prestige
  • Options
    Both do so well at r2 maybe Corvus would benefit more from r3? Or Claire?
  • Options
    Rocker36 said:

Both do so well at r2 maybe Corvus would benefit more from r3? Or Claire?

Corvus would definitely benefit the most, but I wouldn't R3 him over the others without suicides. Same with Claire.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Do you run suicides and do you have a Nick ranked up? If both, I'd go CMM. If you run suicides and don't have Nick, I'd go with Corvus. If you don't run suicides, I'd go with Doom.

Wow.. The Claire hate is real
  • Options

Etjama said:

Do you run suicides and do you have a Nick ranked up? If both, I'd go CMM. If you run suicides and don't have Nick, I'd go with Corvus. If you don't run suicides, I'd go with Doom.

Lol, I absolutely love Claire. She's going to R3 over my 6* Doom if I pull a Mystic T5CC from Abyss.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lol, I absolutely love Claire. She's going to R3 over my 6* Doom if I pull a Mystic T5CC from Abyss.
    Nice ;) MS was my first Mystic r3.. yet to pull Claire as a 6 yet, but I'll def r3 when I do.
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Corvus unawaken
    I go with corvus because he was my first 5* and he is the 👑 of my team and he will be my first rank 5 champion for me corvus is everything
  • Options
    I need to change the poll. I just pulled 6* Cosmic ghost rider :)
  • Options
    7or77or7 Posts: 48
    I have 9 r3s and I think Claire is the one I use the most. Doom is stronger for power control obviously. Cmm is great for ending the fight fast when you need to, but Claire is the modern Swiss Army knife. you can just throw her on every team- she strengthens others with her guilty soul synergy, and she can take so many different fights with her immunities and heal. Very decent burst damage with sp2 when she is incinerate immune. I really love her. For you, I think she would be the best first choice. Also if you care about prestige, hers is quite good.
  • Options
    Oops why no one opted corvus ?? 😵
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Doom unawaken
    Doom can **** slap Cap Marvel all day long.
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Doom unawaken
    Have all your options at R3 but doom. If I had him there would be no question on R3ing him
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Doom unawaken
    If you run suicides, Claire.
    If you do not, Doom.
  • Options
    Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    CMM awakened sig 94
    I like Captain Marvel movie shes fun to play.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Corvus is awsome but he needs a lot of investment such as boosts and suicide masteries.
  • Options
    Hey @Rocker36, we have various sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized in a way that allows everyone to find existing discussions about specific topics more easily.

I've went ahead and moved this thread from General Discussion to the Strategy and Tips section as it is the most appropriate place for it.

In future, please try to post any new discussions in the appropriate section. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to reach out via Private Message.