**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Coal.

Do y’all think people who opened the christmas box should get a lower valued gift compared to those who did not open theirs? (i didn’t open my gift btw i’m patient)

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    So you mean like a Coal profile pic for bad boys and a Gift pic for the good ones? Maybe. XD
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Hopefully for non l-openers it is better like with the rocket raccoon button thing
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i accidentally opened my gift like two weeks after it came out. i went to click on it and wasn’t thinking; i hit use item because i thought it would tell me a description of the present and then i was shocked when i got coal. i would be a little upset if we got a lesser present than the people who haven’t opened theirs
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Djin said:

I think gift will be same but they'll give different titles.

Naughty and Nice titles, a Coal and Santa Collector/Deadpool pfp respectively
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I mean as someone who did, I think that everyone should be given the same gift, or at least an opportunity to earn the same gift. I think it would be fair if those who didn't open it get it for free, but those who did have to run a small, easy quest. Then, no one complains and everyone is happy and joyful

Yeah, something easy but monotonous like win 50 arena series.
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

i accidentally opened my gift like two weeks after it came out. i went to click on it and wasn’t thinking; i hit use item because i thought it would tell me a description of the present and then i was shocked when i got coal. i would be a little upset if we got a lesser present than the people who haven’t opened theirs

Okay buddy sure

this you? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Okay buddy sure

Are you trying to shame his account?
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Actually when I heard there was still a gift for the "naughty players" I started thinking maybe the gift is like a 5* Hero crystal and if you were good and waited, you get a Hero 5* crystal and if you were bad and opened it early, you get a Villain 5* crystal. Just an idea.
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

Okay buddy sure

This you? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
    still complete 7.1 LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107
    I opened it. My choice. If I get a lower gift, I'll be salty.

But I'll deserve it.

I'll also take my FREE whatever I get and be happy.
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

Okay buddy sure

still complete 7.1 LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
    What are you talking about?
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

Okay buddy sure

• Options

Moot4Life said:

Okay buddy sure

I'VE ALREADY EXPLORED 7.1 THANKS
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Okay buddy sure

what?
  • Options
    Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    I think those who opened gifts get a naughty title and those who don't get good title....will be fair for everyone...I didn't read the message and opened it and I will take the consequences...but players should not be punished for that