**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has their ever been a Champion that got a nerf

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    She hulk was actually a nerf, AA being called a nerd is laughable. Stunning a stun immune? Are we gonna bleed sentinel next?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    There.

Couldn't resist, sorry.

And yes plenty bug fixes have made champs less godly - nerfs in pratice but not in theory as they were bugged.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Hela used to place a passive armor break now it's a debuff
    AA passive stunned opponents instead of a stun debuff after Neuro expired
    -Thor, Black Widow, Ultron and Scarlet Witch were gods pre 12.0. Star Lord was nerfed as well but his really didnt handicap him much.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

She hulk was actually a nerf, AA being called a nerd is laughable. Stunning a stun immune? Are we gonna bleed sentinel next?

It's due to the fact that they claimed he was working as intended to begin with.
    But yes stunning stun immune makes no sense just like how Archangel ability accuracy can be lowered by champs and nodes.

And I'm sure are those who would tell you to death that She hulk was a bug fix just like AA
    Yes, there was ONE ridiculous post from a mod saying he was working as intended, but if a mod said that fury should bleed sentinel I wouldn’t take it seriously either
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

The true nerfs were 12.0. After that, there weren't any. You could technically call Namors regen a nerf but really the only true thing that matters on Namors is his reflection damage.

Namor, She Hulk, Morningstar, BWCV and others disagree with that.
    Champs like SH and MS were working like this for years.
    How would you call a change on a champ, that decreases his performance, no matter if it wasn’t “intended” to work like that or not?
    Cause there is only one word describe it precisely and it is NERF.
    They changed interactions, there weren't any abilities changed. MS, BWCV and Namor function exactly how they are designed.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Drax
    AA

Those weren't nerfs.
    Drax was called what? Frame fix?
    Yes
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Who remembers when Hype couldn't chain heavies in the corner?
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Drax
    AA

Those weren't nerfs.
    Yes
    HI_guys said:

It's due to the fact that they claimed he was working as intended to begin with.
    But yes stunning stun immune makes no sense just like how Archangel ability accuracy can be lowered by champs and nodes.

And I'm sure are those who would tell you to death that She hulk was a bug fix just like AA
    If stunning a stun immune champ doesn't make any sense, why would you be able to life steal if you aren't doing any damage? 🤷
  • Options
    Mr_PredictorMr_Predictor Posts: 107

HI_guys said:

Drax
    AA

Those weren't nerfs.
    Yes
    HI_guys said:

If stunning a stun immune champ doesn't make any sense, why would you be able to life steal if you aren't doing any damage? 🤷
    From what I've heard, when an opponent is indestructible, the damage still happens, but is reduced to 0. Destructive Feedback is an example.
  • Options

HI_guys said:

Drax
    AA

Those weren't nerfs.
    Yes
    HI_guys said:

From what I've heard, when an opponent is indestructible, the damage still happens, but is reduced to 0. Destructive Feedback is an example.
    No, two completely different things.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Redpool got nerfed. His heal Was modified down i think
    Some argue cull Obsidian has been nerfed
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Couldn't Iron Fist stack more armour breaks pre-12.0? Or am I somehow confusing him with OG Thor?
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Thor
    Scarlett
    Strange
    hyperion
    starlord
    namor
    cull obsidian
    pure skill
    Synergies too (from percentage to fixed value)