**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.2.5 Heroes to use against Bane Nodes

LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Act 5.2.5 bane nodes are killing me. The only 5 star I use on my lineup I use is a R4 Proxima unawakened because my 5* luck doesn't exist. I use 4 * Aegon, Captain America IW, Domino, Stark Spidey, all awakened. I know quake is good against the bane nodes, are there any other champions like quake that are immune or really good against bane?

Comments

• AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Anybody with unblockable or long animations specials will help transfer the bane easily. Dr doom and tigra are great. Learn how to time your specials and use the parry timer smartly to transfer bane as soon as its timer ends.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You don’t need specific people. All you need to do is practice against the first bane opponent and get the transfer timing down. You should try to start a combo right before the bane timer ends or throw a special that will happen during the timer so that you can transfer it.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The champs you have are good, high damage dealers work as the faster you get their health down, the less damage you will take with a late bane transfer.

Just practice. I like to push them into a bar of power as I transfer bane to give myself max time to bait a special, I’d then take them to just under a bar, wait the timer out, transfer again and repeat the process.

You want to be initiating your combo in which you transfer when the bane timer is at around 10 o clock. So at 9 o’clock bait an attack. HTH
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Use a health boost and a champion boost. Bane is based off the health the opposing champ has. Boost your health 40%, and you do 40% more bane damage. It will shorten fights earlier in the quest and keep you healthier as you progress