**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Costs

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
Ive made more posts than usual- sorry about that. But i had a question for abyss explorers.

How much did paths 2-5 cost on average? Assuming i have above average skill, 6* R3 Duped Torch, 6* R3 Sig 180 Aegon, 6* R2 unduped Doom, and a 5/65 Nick Fury, what should I expect to need? Any advice is brilliant.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

A credit card is all you need

Lovely. Well im not paying anything so not particularly useful lol
  • Options
    I didn't want open a discussion for this but. Out of these three would be the best option for Iron ManIW? Torch, aegon or longshot. I've heard really good things for all three.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Ive made more posts than usual- sorry about that. But i had a question for abyss explorers.

How much did paths 2-5 cost on average? Assuming i have above average skill, 6* R3 Duped Torch, 6* R3 Sig 180 Aegon, 6* R2 unduped Doom, and a 5/65 Nick Fury, what should I expect to need? Any advice is brilliant.

Here's a video series breaking down the costs..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVAfjHd4Qo&list=PLB3Nt78WzuGIypSgRPUDcthjQD6oN9_6C&index=5

The link is to the start of path 2 as you asked about 2-5.. if you join the discord, you can find info for all paths..
    Hope it helps..
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it shouldn't be too bad, but I'm not sure why you're asking about something someone with above average skill
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

I’ve only done path 2, but my team was less stacked than yours. It cost me around 70 revives. All of them were stashed. Unit costs were mastery switches and I must have made 5/6 at 45 each. So about 3k units for path 2.

I would imagine the other paths would roughly cost that. They’re shorter but more difficult fights.

You’re using R3’s though. My 6* R3 Ægon was only sig 50