**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    For everyone saying it's free stuff, Why complain WEH WEH WEH! Stop, cus that's not the point. First of all, it's the Holiday season, and especially this year where spirit's just been at an all time low, players are naturally going to be eagerly looking forward to what they might get for the Holiday Calendar. And traditionally, the Calendars have been better year to year. I mean, Solo crystal shards (like they actually do anything), Potions & Gold crystals (Eh, but could be useful) and GGCs (which is like a third of what they usually give with the calendars, none on Christmas day either), which all could be on a separate freebie calendar.
    NOT on a Holiday Calendar, where expectations are naturally going to be high. Not sure what they were even thinking with this one.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Hey kabam April fools isn't until another 4 months
  • Options
    If it were an error I imagine they'd have trotted out ol' Kabam PR to say so by now.
  • Options
    D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    I used the extra 2000 epoch shards that we got for exploring trying to get a new 2*, thanks Kabam I have one more chance to get a new 2*
  • Options
    SepoSepo Posts: 3
    This calender is so offensive
  • Options
    Finally!! I can open some solo crystals. Cant get enuf of them. Merry Christmas to u too Kabam!
  • Options
    Bruh even last year's calendars was better.
    Heck even the ones before were before (2017 - 2019)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    I don’t think that’s what anyone rational is suggesting. However, they removed the 4* challenge objective that awarded a 10% T5c crystal, and there’s been significant speculation some part of the gift involves T5c shards. Not unreasonable, especially since mods responded to the 4* challenge queries by claiming to be checking on it and it’s been asked about time and again.

Dr. Zola
    Oh, I get the connection. I speculated the same. I was wrong. I guessed it might be because of the same reason, but let's be honest. The Holiday Calendar isn't about to get people to TB. In fact, ever since the introduction of the Title, people have wanted nothing but T5CCs. Only, they're THE most rare Resource in the game. Which means they're not going to fall from the sky. The OP implied Cav Players wanted Resources to get them to TB. That's not all going to happen from logging on.

TurboGod said:

Caliver players: Treat us better man, we need resources to rank up to get Thronebreaker. Stop giving us joke offers and stuff

Kabam: everyone is getting proven offers now.

The calender 2020 deserved

You think they were going to give people a T5CC in the Calendar?
    Preferably literally anything but solo shards?
    Meh. Free is free. I just don't want Epoch Shards. The gift of RNG with a large possibility of something useless for me.
  • Options
    I was agreeing with you until you said we need compensation for the free stuff we recieved
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Why expecting an answer from KABAM you all, it is what it is. This is the fact and try to accept these. KABAM doesn't make big time mistakes anyways... And there was no progression based Holiday calendar in previous years so there is no need of waiting for it.

if They wanted to respond to this post you can expect something like this

"We have checked the back end records and everything seems to be correct and the Calendar this is what we jnte6nded to give you all.Work your way on progress. We have already given more than what we could do this month. Thanks guys. As an endgame player even we got the same gift..... "

they have already made it clear with the past events (Cyber Weekend and Anniversary) that they have restricted everything.

Better proceed further on progression without complaints or arguments. These posts are just a way to fill their server space and make the SEO Rating of the site higher with huge activity on website.

Try to make a habit of accepting what they give. Anything free is still free.

Happy Gaming :)
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i think they uploaded 2003's calendar by mistake guys give em time to fix it
  • Options
    ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63
    edited December 2020
    It is definately an error guys. Kabam wouldn't give the community a health potion on Christmas day. It has always been greater gifting crystals. So please wait till the calendar gets corrected. They are humans too. Let the devs atleast wakeup.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I think on X-Mas there would be some special objectives to do where max of the desired rewards will be there. It's unlikely that Kabam would be so miserly for the greatest celebration of the World - The Christmas week. Also perhaps the spl gift that we are not supposed to open yet might be having not one but multiple items. So I think we need to wait and watch bit so that we need not regret hurried dissection of Kabam. I still believe Kabam won't be the Grinch. They would turn up to be the generous Santa.
  • Options
    Lol! Compensation for free stuff? Wow! That's, Hmmmm...
  • Options
    Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Its no neccerserly bad, 3 lvl 4 HP potions can be useful to those who are trying to become UC or cavalier, maybe even Thronebreaker. The shards for cavalier crystlas or other ones are nice even though I got Apocolypse and CGR 6* don't know what crystal ill try to pop. The greater gifting crystal is good but not in Christmas day despite of the event being focused on Christmas is a bit down. Over all it isn't bad but the solo hero crystal shards is something you get especially doing the one with arena or hero use, then there's gold crystals nice but something we get daily as well heck can even purchase it in the glory store. Over all it isn't bad but It could have being better I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt which is the gift that might have the big rewards and thats why the calendar isn't what it was last year. Over all I got faith in the team that the gift might lead to big rewards but if it turns out to be a let down, its gonna be dissapoiting nvr the less I still got faith kabbam have big plans for that gift especially since 2020 is coming to an end this might be the big gift of 2020. So stay hopefully guys and just be patient 🤷‍♂️
  • Options

• Options
    KlLLKlLL Posts: 66

we waited the entire month for some solo crystal shards, one solo event gives us more than the entire calendar. this is hands down the worst calendar we’ve ever had and I really hope this is a joke.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    First, thank you for a special calendar.
    I appreciate the 6k of epoch shards. In the end the side quest and them allow to have 80k of shards, and so to open 20 Cavalier crystals. I also appreciate the great gifting crystals, that should have been on the 25th december.

The disappointment is the solo shards (that do not give very useful items) and the heal item. Why not more epoch shards (let’s say enough to open 5 Cavalier crystals more that honestly often land on 3*...) ? Why not some material as t5bc shards or a full one ? Why not one or two alpha 2 ?
    Well there were better items without to be the top (t5cc shards), just to allow to improve one favorite character.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Compensation in the form of the real calendar, not this fake 'holiday celebration' trash calendar
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    KlLL said:

no way you can look at this in a positive way, this is ridiculous bro.

I'm not looking at it as positive bro. I said that the calender might be like that because of the gift people got, so again I'm not making excuses for them because its sure as heck dissapoiting. But then again we got the gift so that might be the major reason the calendar is the way it is. We're suppose to get something big in the 25th the day we open the gifts. So while its a downer it has its up but I agree its a downer especially because there's no 5 star shards or 6 star shards. Despite of them giving us an event that gave us a free nexus and even the 6 star crystal, also new variant. All I said was stay hopefuI didn't say anything about being positive about the calendar
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    I get it now. Its a Krampus calender.
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Worse than 2017