**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    AllGaboneAllGabone Posts: 22
    Still no answers from Kabam's stuff...clasic:)))
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor

Its like early morning there
    Your point? This thread has been open for 12 hours.
    It was a Sunday when it went live and so they not working is the point I assume
    I would imagine they work 7 days a week. What would they do if an issue came up at 7pm on a Friday? Wait until Monday morning to fix it?
    I would imagine they are on call on a Sunday for major issues only. This isn’t a major issue, it’s not preventing anyone playing the game, it’s not preventing anyone from getting rewards as it’s a calendar so u can’t get them till a certain time each day. Everyone is losing their mind but a bit of common sense and u know it’s obviously an error that will get fixed. There is no way this was the intended calendar for endgame players, it shouldn’t even be debated that this was intended. It will be fixed.
    Why are you trying to argue with me about a point I’m not even trying to make. I know it will get fixed, the lack of communication is terrible however.
    I’m not trying to argue with you cupcake. I was responding to your claim that you think they should work 7 days a week 24 hours a day in order to pacify the needy people losing their minds over the littlest thing even when it’s clear to anyone with a lick of sense that it’s an unintentional bug that will get fixed. But they want a response immediately rather than taking into account it was a Sunday and now it’s middle of the night. “Oh but it’s been 12 hours”. Hope that helps xoxo
    Wrong - I never said I think they SHOULD work 24 hours/7 days a week. Try reading my comment again ‘cupckake’. And we don’t know it’s an unintentional bug until Kabam actually comment on it.

I hope you’re a teenager and not an adult acting like a child.
    Ah ok coz your previous comment was why am I arguing with you about a point you’re not trying to make as you “know it will get fixed”. Which is it? You know it will get fixed or you want Laban to respond coz you don’t know?
    Keep trying. My point was the lack of communication from Kabam. I never said I wanted them to comment to confirm it will be fixed, stop trying to put word in my mouth.
    And my point was it was a Sunday and now middle of the night to answer your point.
    But that makes no sense. They have resource available to release this bit of content but not the resource to review if it lands correctly? Or what do you think - they switched it on an immediately went home?
    You think someone manually has to press a button to launch the content? Oh dear
    Again, arguing for the sake of arguing and not answering my point. You think they launch content with any post deployment testing?
    I think someone needs a hug
  • Options
    DrZola said:

@TheBaldAvenger @FiiNCH @ItsDamien

Given the early presentation of the calendar that revealed code instead of images, I don’t think it’s ridiculous to assume something got miscoded back when they set the calendar up.

On a Sunday evening, no one who would be authorized to respond was on duty, so no official response was forthcoming.

They operate on the equivalent of US West Coast time, so any response today would occur over the next few hours at the earliest.

I realize this may seem too charitable an assessment, but I’m inclined to believe no one on the team honestly thinks solo shards are the right currency for the calendar (unless solo crystals are undergoing a radical and swift revamp).

Dr. Zola

Exactly what I said. Less elegantly
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

ItsDamien said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Disappointed there’s still no response from Kabam. The communication with your player base is so poor

I would imagine they work 7 days a week. What would they do if an issue came up at 7pm on a Friday? Wait until Monday morning to fix it?
    I would imagine they are on call on a Sunday for major issues only. This isn’t a major issue, it’s not preventing anyone playing the game, it’s not preventing anyone from getting rewards as it’s a calendar so u can’t get them till a certain time each day. Everyone is losing their mind but a bit of common sense and u know it’s obviously an error that will get fixed. There is no way this was the intended calendar for endgame players, it shouldn’t even be debated that this was intended. It will be fixed.
    Why are you trying to argue with me about a point I’m not even trying to make. I know it will get fixed, the lack of communication is terrible however.
    I’m not trying to argue with you cupcake. I was responding to your claim that you think they should work 7 days a week 24 hours a day in order to pacify the needy people losing their minds over the littlest thing even when it’s clear to anyone with a lick of sense that it’s an unintentional bug that will get fixed. But they want a response immediately rather than taking into account it was a Sunday and now it’s middle of the night. “Oh but it’s been 12 hours”. Hope that helps xoxo
    Wrong - I never said I think they SHOULD work 24 hours/7 days a week. Try reading my comment again ‘cupckake’. And we don’t know it’s an unintentional bug until Kabam actually comment on it.

Ah ok coz your previous comment was why am I arguing with you about a point you’re not trying to make as you “know it will get fixed”. Which is it? You know it will get fixed or you want Laban to respond coz you don’t know?
    Keep trying. My point was the lack of communication from Kabam. I never said I wanted them to comment to confirm it will be fixed, stop trying to put word in my mouth.
    And my point was it was a Sunday and now middle of the night to answer your point.
    But that makes no sense. They have resource available to release this bit of content but not the resource to review if it lands correctly? Or what do you think - they switched it on an immediately went home?
    You do know that calander releases, and events, are pre scripted into the monthly update? They know when things are going to drop, what time and date, and all they have to do is have that activation point. There isn't an actual person that switches these events and calendars on at the exact time they're due to release, it's automated.
    And you think a company like Kabam just lets things drop with no resource available to check it implemented as intended no?
    On a Sunday, where unless you're crunching to get a game out for release, yes.

I can explain how the majority of the Games Industry works in lengthy detail if you'd like, but the short version is, they work Monday to Friday as they're salaried to do, and weekends is manned by a skeleton crew to ensure that the game is running, not to change anything in game unless it's actually preventing the game from legitimately working.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Again, arguing for the sake of arguing and not answering my point. You think they launch content with any post deployment testing?

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Do you really think you’ve annoyed me 😂😂

Or are you just trying to get the last say to make yourself feel like you’ve ‘won’.
  • Options
    KiloKilo Posts: 1
    2017 was better lol. Kabam is having a laugh
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Do you really think you’ve annoyed me 😂😂

Or are you just trying to get the last say to make yourself feel like you’ve ‘won’.
    I’m not trying to have the last say. Honest! 👀
  • Options
    I would rather have not even had a holiday calendar than this trash. If today was the first day you downloaded this game and this is the calendar they gave you it could be somewhat useful not very useful but somewhat. This has to be an error. Most people don’t even open the solo crystal stuff. I just opened 1 million of them to see what I got and all I really had was a bunch of arena boosts that expired before i could use them. If this calendar is meant to encourage or inspire me to spend on the gifting event then it failed. This is the equivalent of wanting an Xbox X for Christmas and my wife enrolling me in the flower of the month club instead. I know it’s “free” but based on the previous holiday calendars I’m sure nearly everyone was expecting more. At least something that is actually useful. Can’t wait to read kabams response.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    I think some **** hackdd into the game
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Didn't you hear guys? Christmas is cancelled this year. This Calendar is to match 2020 life.

• Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    I guess we time traveled and came to 2014 and claim 2014 calendar rewards
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    I guess we time traveled and came to 2014 and claim 2014 calendar rewards
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Honestly, the calender is so bad, i'm struggling to think of something worse. Someone help me out here!
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

This thread now has more views than the Forum Rules. Lol

Forums have rules?
    Rule #1 is never talk about the rules
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Typical kabam
  • Options
    mt386768mt386768 Posts: 36
    It's almost 7 a.m.