**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Water is wet and the update isn't bug free [Fix in Progress]

BadeMiyaBadeMiya Member Posts: 34
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just a heads-up for summoners who were expecting the gameplay would change for better after the update, like what the rest of the community has been expecting since the 12.0 nightmare. The gameplay is the same, Al evading better than Spidey, champs ending the 5th hit of a combo with a flying kick don't have the same smooth finish timing as others (gamora, electro) and the combo gets broken, unable to land sp2 after 5hits with certain champs (ultron, Moon Knight, Captain marvel). Archangel isn't magnetised though, so they fixed that. These are just early reviews still testing to find out the new bugs and btw magik isn't smooth now,looks broke to me.
P.S. Dear kabam moderators in case if you gonna take this post down and send me another warning, this post is related and does help the discussion.

Comments

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 207 ★★
    I seem to having dash back issues. It's not registering when swiping back after a 5 hit combo or sp1 (SW so far)
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @BadeMiya. We have improvements for smoother 5 hit combos and landing SP2s in the works for 16.0, not 15.1. I'm sorry for the confusion, and appreciate you bearing with us.
This discussion has been closed.