Are my units and champs enough to beat the collector

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
Hey fellow summoners, I myself have been waiting for this moment when I beat the collector and finally become uncollected. I currently have 1,461 units and i am exploring act 2 ch3 quest 3 to get an additional 100 units so that takes my tally up to 1,561 units. I have a 30% champ boost along with a 25% health boost and a 10% attack boost. I also have 15 lvl 1 health potions and 10 lvl 2 health potions and 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 4, all those and 4 lvl 1 revives and 2 lvl 2 revives. Are those enough and my current team enough to finish quest 6 and beat the collector??? Please I need your advice. Thank you in advance

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It all depends on your skill level. 1,400 units is MORE than enough. You should be able to do it in 400 units or less
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Let’s just say I’m not that good for instance, sometimes I mess up very badly.
  • CadecusCadecus Member Posts: 16
    edited December 2020
    Yeah, you got this. CV was my most useful champ against collector and, honestly, if you have the skill to get to collector with those champs then you have the skill to beat the collector with those champs. Very few units should be needed. I’m not sure I used any but I did use a couple team revives and healing potions that I had in inventory. My team was a higher level than yours as well. But I figure my lack of skill will balance that out. Haha

Good luck!
    Thanks cadecus appreciate your advice, thanks so much man! I just am hoping for the best.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    You can do it with those champions and units. You’ll probably use around 300 units since you’ve already got some revives. That estimate might be a little off but not by too much. My advice is use all your single revives on the collector and then start using team revives because they cost less per champions.
    Thanks again will! Hope I don’t mess up badly lol
    Guys I did it finally! I became uncollected right now! Even though I messed up a lot and spent around 900 units lol, but I did it now all I have to do is wait for dec 25 to see what my gift will be and also will be waiting for them fabulous crystals to get some units and maybe just maybe get the fabulous one! Thank you guys for the support and helpful advice and yeah turns out the collector wasn’t that bad after all