**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sry if this is greedy but I can't take it anymore

I just completed act 5, wasn't too hard. I opened 2 five stars and I got meme tier champs. I have around 25 5 stars and only 4-5 champs I'll use. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous, my 2 6 stars are the best champs in the game but my 5 stars are terrible, I wanna move into act 6 but 20 or so of my 25 5 stars are terrible. Do you guys have this problem, I know many of you have almost every single 5 star but for those of you who are like me is this a problem?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    jaysavage said:

I just completed act 5, wasn't too hard. I opened 2 five stars and I got meme tier champs. I have around 25 5 stars and only 4-5 champs I'll use. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous, my 2 6 stars are the best champs in the game but my 5 stars are terrible, I wanna move into act 6 but 20 or so of my 25 5 stars are terrible. Do you guys have this problem, I know many of you have almost every single 5 star but for those of you who are like me is this a problem?

You've just completed act 5 and you think you're ready for act 6 with so few champs? K.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    5 good champs out of 25 is about 20% rate, which isn't too far of whats to be expected.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    5 out if 25 is basically average lol. and if you really do have 2 amazing 6 stars, then your luck is definitely above average. it's ridiculous to assume you'd get every single good champ or have a 50% chance to pull them
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Alright I'll post it tell me who's usable I'm not too sure. Also when I say good or bad it's who's good to push for cav.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You’ve barely finished act 5 and have what you claim to be “2 amazing 6*s”
    I think you’ll be fine, when i finished act 5 I was still relying on mostly 4*s.
    In fact I was primarily relying on 4*s for a while after exploring act 5 because so many of my 5*s Weren’t usable.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Who are your 2 6*?
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre I don't mean I'm gonna push for it today, I'm gonna take it slow but it's my next goal in the game. I hope to get cav before July.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You have 7-9 more than usable champs there, in fact you have the 1 champ I need to reach the next progression point easily. You’re definitely doing just fine.
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    I see 6 very useable 5* champs. Who are your 6* champs?
  • Options
    Who should I use cuz BWDO doesn't have any immunities but just let me know.
  • Options
    I'm looking for tips @FiiNCH I wanna know who to use where
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Dude...you have BWCV, Doom, Aegon and Ghost. Not to mention about 7 other decent to great 5*’s. You are well above the normal pace in getting good champs
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode I was talking about pulling bad 5 stars. I have pulled 12 in a row now. All my good pulls were at the beggining. I just hate completing content and then being dissapointed
  • Options
    Can someone tell me who to use where please. All of you are criticizing, I just wanna know who to use where.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    You can't move into Act 6 with your Aegon, Ghost, 6* Doom, 6* Claire, Aarkus?

Then that's a you problem. Those 5 can easily get you cav.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

I'm looking for tips @FiiNCH I wanna know who to use where

Okay - ghost an Aegon will be the biggest contributors for act 6 out of your roster, focus on getting them as ranked up as possible
  • Options
    is Sym Supreme useful anywhere. I know he's good but should I leave him on my team.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry if my roster wasnt actually bad. I just hate being excited for crystals and then get disappointed.
  • Options
    @OneManArmy I just said sorry about being wrong about my roster. This post was just to say I hate being disapointed and who's useful in act 6. If your gonna say the exact thing everyone else said there's no need. I understand I was wrong. I'm asking for help, I'm not asking to be criticized about a video game.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Stop focusing on specific pulls and think about roster health. You have what you need for Cav. Catalysts are more important than anything else right now. Build what you have and crystal luck for champs will turn around. You should be thankful about those 6s, imagine getting a Groot and Loki instead.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    It's all good you want some advice but sometimes one of the best things you can do is jump straight into the deep end and find out for yourself what works and what doesn't.
  • Options
    Is there anywhere Guillotine's useful cuz I love playing her but she's not the best.