**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

191011121315»

Comments

• the ingame message with gifting crystal has been sent mulptiple times, the send gift is on (not sure if working) because the actuall isn't in the crystal stash
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Might as well ask here.

I've been in current alliance for 12 days out of required 14, I'd like to know how the cooldown works. If I give gifts before it's 14 days will they only count for solo progress or will they start counting for alliance progress with delay?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    We’re happy again!
  • Louisf78Louisf78 Posts: 15

Thank you, everyone. I'm currently bringing this up. We'll get it fixed ASAP.

As above

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

I still haven’t even received the in game msg with the badge in it

My baby account didn't receive the gifting badge either, and I did have one last year for the same account.
  • BlubbernapBlubbernap Posts: 34
    @Kabam Vydious are there any requirements for gifting? Or have I just not gotten my badge?
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    It worked for a bit, now when I try to send a gift I get a message saying it's been temporarily disabled. Nice!
  • Haven't tried gifting anyone but I think kabam should atleast try to give us an event without any bugs

No issues kabam You do great work on other events and give us a lot of great content but still try to give us an event without a bug 😅😅
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    What's the minimum level to be eligible for gifting.. I didn't get the gifting title mail yet
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I decided to go the unpopular route and send myself 65 RGC’s. Managed to get enough for a 5* Havok
  • Was told to ‘not peek’ and hold onto Holiday Gift and now it can’t open, also the 40%XP now is not able to be sold. What’s going on Kabam?
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    rdxevil said:

What's the minimum level to be eligible for gifting.. I didn't get the gifting title mail yet

Anyone?
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180