**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93

So have we decided this is an iOS issue because Android works?

No my android isnt able to gift either
  • Rex_dRex_d Posts: 3

So have we decided this is an iOS issue because Android works?

Not all android works I'm android and it isnt working for me
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Working as intended.

Kabam can send all the gifts this year 😆
  • AwesomooAwesomoo Posts: 5
    Not working on either my iPad or my android. Kabam u better come up with some compensation to fix the fiasco that has been this month and a half!
  • I Don't know why? but is this the way that kabam treat us. Had high hopes for the holiday callender , and it ended up being a huge joke. And somehow made my heart thinkjng about the gifting event would be fun. But it went down with an issue.
    Great gifts but everytime when gets delighted and issues keep increasing and its really really sad to see lots of issues happening with in a one month .

This is the worst game play month in the year ,
    we come to forget the outside world for some time and forget everything with this game as mcoc is really great. But seeing its getting messy like this , as a summoner it really disappointed me.
  • Catfish100Catfish100 Posts: 5
    Hope these guys fix this gifting issue fast
  • 6stringthing6stringthing Posts: 16
    It just ain't there.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Theres already a post on this subject.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Thank you, everyone. I'm currently bringing this up. We'll get it fixed ASAP.

You will get this fixed asap? So u guys can make your money.... what about fixing everything else?
    I feel like Cousin Eddie in Christmas Vacation. I want to drive to Kabam’s house so I can bring them back to explain why you didn’t get your Christmas bonuses.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    If it is not working for you, then you are not considered a whale. This is a whale only event. j/k
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    please fix this asap. i was really looking forward to this :(
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    Yeah my gifting isn't working too
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Yeah my gifting isn't working too

Ok...
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102

Hey, gang!

Did a fresh restart of the game still not show it?

No it didn’t work
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I can't believe that u guys are so worried and eager to spend after the **** calendar we got
  • Another event with disappointment ... Your not offering units from greater gifting cystal also (only players with cash are benifting from this)

I will not gonna recommend free to play players to play this game anymore
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the unclaimable solo missions that are non existent now from that brief moment in time when they popped up.
  • I... claim
    .... the..... gifting... batch ...but...i.. can't
    ..send...the.... gifts.... please.... check
    ...that.... issue...as... posible
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 said:

I wonder if the people at kabam ever feel embarrassed. Nothing ever works right

Well, they have been sending out some kind of compensation whenever stuff happens - sometimes. Is that an admission of fault followed by an apology?

If so everyone’s getting a 7 star Galactus