**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R5 Guardian or HB

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi All,

I received a tech 4 to 5 rank up gem from variant 6 and am currently debating who to take up between HB and Guardian. HB is already awakened, but I have a tech gem to awaken guardian and can take him up to around sig 120 if I decide to rank him instead. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Below are my other top champs.

R5 Guardian or HB 40 votes

HB
10%
WarBros23Blackshadow0203Spider_RicoBossman_Raahul 4 votes
Guardian (use tech gem)
87%
TheManMythLegend16wegnerkMasterduxHammerbro_64Warlord5386redsoxpatsfan89DjinEtjamaJerkobsonDeadline18Thicco_ModeCtfz35DarkDuelistAnnihilator13_NimorThoye3Bawa69MasterpuffTheInfintyMCOCHazza 35 votes
Save for other
2%
BabyMiike 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Guardian (use tech gem)
    Hulkbuster is great and all but I feel like he is max potential with sasquatch on his team while guardian is just a great standalone character that boosts your entire team.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Save for other
    Quake
  • Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    Guardian (use tech gem)
    For content , I am currently working towards completion for 6.3 and 6.4. I have also already completed variant 5 and 6 and explored variant 4 (have not done anything for variant 2 or 3 yet).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well I do have both at rank 5 now (*wink* *wink*), and I'm still new to Guardian tbh. But from what I've seen so far, if you need someone for cav EQ and variant 2, I'd go HB. If you need someone for act 6, war, AQ; I'd go guardian. Guardian is more reliable and tanky for your day-to-day use.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Guardian (use tech gem)
    I personally really like guardian and would rank 5 him over hb. He’s got a lot more utility and if you put all your sigs in him it will get even better.
  • Hey @Thoye3, discussions like this should be posted in the Strategy and Tips section so I've went ahead and moved it to the correct place.

When posting new discussion in the future, please take a moment to review the different Forum sections and choose the most relevant one for your discussion. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to reach out via Private Message.