**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting event

Welp... Looks like only the rich get good rewards from the gifting events this year.

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Isn't that how the world works? You can still get some hefty rewards with luck.
  • That's true. It just sucks that there's such a drastic drop off in the rank rewards though

• THIS IS AWESOME!!,

• THIS IS AWESOME!!,

This is my 2nd account and like 10 days old but got a 6 star !!
    And it took 3 years for me to get a six star in my main account

• EVEN BETTER !!
  • Lol
  • This is one of the events where it doesn't bother me that people who spend get better rewards. They have resources to get those rewards or saved for them
  • BLUEGHOSTBLUEGHOST Posts: 18
    Guys checkout the 4K Mega Gifting Event Grand Prize at BLUEGHOST 4K EVENT on YouTube..
    Chance at a free haul of gifts!!!
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★

Welp... Looks like only the rich get good rewards from the gifting events this year.

They spend thousands on thousands of dollars for those rewards. I don't see a reason to be bothered by it. Same thing every year. And then we tend to catch up to them later in the following year
  • Наверное кто-то сталкивался с проблемой Когда вы дарите кому-то подарок а он не доставляется
  • Кто знает что с этим делать
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Bорис said:

Наверное кто-то сталкивался с проблемой Когда вы дарите кому-то подарок а он не доставляется

don't send gifts to random people. You can contact the support team, they will look into it. but my guess you wasted that gift.