**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Good Day

At the beginning of the month I opened 15 epoch Cav crystals and didn’t get a single 5 or 6* champ. I was very disappointed. So today, I thought I’d use some energy to do the master side quest and take two more shots at the Cavs. I did it and came up short again. And then I saw this long green crystal in my vault and realized I also received a legendary crystal from the side quest. I popped it and out came 5* Omega Red!!! He’s a champ that I’ve been hunting for about a year and a half. My white whale that I captured when I least expected it!

But now that I had him I was going to have to figure out how to awaken him. I have no gems. It took me this long to get him, how long will it take me to pull a duplicate? Then the gifting event began. I sent some gifts and by the afternoon I had earned some ggcs. I popped them to get a bunch of sig stones and one 5* Nexus. I spun the Nexus and my first option that sprung out was... Omega Red!!! I have no idea who the other choices were. I snapped up the awakening knowing that I have about 150 stones to pump into him.
I am so happy and looking forward to taking him into Variant 6. Yes, I run suicides and I have a 6* Sabertooth to pair with him as well! I hope tomorrow is just as good.

Comments