**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which next content should I focus on ?

LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, Guys need your help in deciding which next content I should focus on. I have done Abyss easy path completion, Variant 6 and Book 2.1 (Act7.1) completion. Have saved up around 10K units. I have a well-stacked roster with 34 Rank 5 5* or/and R2 6* champs. Also, I have Ghost, Sunspot, and Sym Sup as 6* Rank 3. Which content should I go for first?

Which next content should I focus on ? 16 votes

Abyss of Legends Path 2
6%
Gr8TonyStark 1 vote
Variant 6 100% Exploration & Book 2.1 (Act 7.1) 100% Exploration
93%
MeebletonKill_GreyBlackshadow0203Deadline18Flappy_Ninja64BonzodavidNimorAATTHassamaMamaMauledTheInfintyWill3808Thebombsquad1Barani7daTop10Football 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Hey @LeoCruz, we have different sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized in a way that allows everyone to find existing discussions about specific topics more easily.

I've went ahead and moved this thread from General Discussion to the Strategy and Tips section as it is the most appropriate place for it.

When posting new discussions in the future, please take a moment to review the various sections and choose the most relevant one. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please reach out to a Moderator via Private Message.
  • Options
    Variant 6 100% Exploration & Book 2.1 (Act 7.1) 100% Exploration
    You can do 7.1 exploration inside 500 units