**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some GGC Cheer (Long-ish Post)

Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
Ok wow, where do I start?
I run three accounts, two of my own, and one which my best friend started, but I essentially control now.
I've been playing this game for like 5 years now, but took a two year hiatus and resumed this April. Apparently, I missed the best two years of the game, but wtv. As a result, I'm very behind in progression. (Still pushing for UC in my first account, I'm probably just terrible at this game).

Then came Summoner Appreciation, and Mutant Treasure Island. I managed to score 6* in both my accounts (Spiderman OG and YJ, disappointed but not surprised)

But I couldn't do the final two runs in my friend's account, which would have resulted in her getting a 6*. I swore I would manage somehow.

Fast forward to the gifting event. At first, my only concern was to gift revives to my first account so that I could become UC. So I sent a few revives over from the other two accounts. Then, in my second account I opened a few greater gifting crystals from millstone rewards, and got 10k 5* shards. I was already ecstatic, but then I saw I had received 1.5k 6* shards. Well I knew I was nowhere near forming a 6* crystal, but I realized that if I got 1.5k in my friends account, I could get her a 6*.

Now I know it is not allowed to 'share' accounts, but she hasn't been able to log in for a while now (well, since I resumed playing), and I basically own her account too. I still run important decisions by her, but she basically told me to do whatever I think is best.

So I went ahead and began gifting from her account(with her permission ofc). I opened maybe 4-5 crystals and didn't get anything significant.

So I began hardcore gifting and trading, finally accumulating 9 GGCs. And I opened them. 15k 5* shards, and not a single 6* shard.
I was frustrated.

As a last ditch effort, I sent over 2 GGCs from my second account. Then through millstone rewards, I got a 5* Kang!

Then I logged back into her account to open the crystals

And Oh. My. God.

10k 6* shards. And a 6* nexus.

I haven't told her yet, gonna call her tonight. Along with the 6*s, I have multiple four stars, 1 million gold, 2 5* if I grind a little.
She is going to freak.

I'm just sooooo giddy with happiness right now.

PS: I know a lotta you may be mad that people with very little progression can get high ranking champs, and I fully understand and agree with that. A lotta you may say that people who aren't UC shouldn't get 6*, but I am making a conscious effort to make progress, and I do feel like a once-in-a-lifetime jackpot isn't harmful.

So just a little (not little) post to share some great news, and spread some holiday cheer.

Thank you to whoever actually bothered to read this, and I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Wow that’s crazy. Especially the nexus. Congrats! Glad you’re trying to progress in the game.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Wow that’s crazy. Especially the nexus. Congrats! Glad you’re trying to progress in the game.

Thank you!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I remember last year some guy in act 3 got a six star sentinel and became UC in like a month in my old ally.
    then he became the war boss, always got at least 1 kill.

Sadly the alliance lost a bunch of members, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Hope those guys are doing well.

I remember last year some guy in act 3 got a six star sentinel and became UC in like a month in my old ally.

Sadly the alliance lost a bunch of members, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Hope those guys are doing well.

Whoa...

Whoa...
    yeah he was new act 3 (he might’ve been in act 2 actually)

Whoa...
    Das really something ain't it?

Whoa...
    Das really something ain't it?
    yep
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Awesome luck!!! Dont forget to tell us what you got...!

Awesome luck!!! Dont forget to tell us what you got...!

Yes, definitely!
    Opening it now
    Ok so the normal 6* crystal gave Abomination.
    The nexus gave a choice between Hulkbuster, Sym Sup, and Thor Rags

My friend already has a 5* Guardian, so we chose Sym Sup, cuz she doesn't have a single good mystic
    CGR2020 said:

Edit: Nice pull! #Sym Supremo ftw lol.

:)