**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Of These 6 Star Champs Can Help Me Complete Act 6

Which of these 6 star champs can help me 100% Act 6? Completion and not exploration. Please vote and explain why. Thank you so much.

Which Of These 6 Star Champs Can Help Me Complete Act 6 25 votes

Doctor Octopus
4%
Mysterio 1 vote
Corvus Glaive
56%
Kabiraz77BrokenBuckyBruhMoosetiptronicKill_GreyFlappy_Ninja64Agdan99ChikelJragonMaster170AmnetiesGr8TonyStarkTheBair123HSS75Barani7da 14 votes
Venom The Duck
0%
Gamora
0%
Mister Sinister
0%
Sentinel
12%
EtherealityWill3808Yodabolt21 3 votes
Killmonger
4%
Meebleton 1 vote
Hulkbuster
16%
TotalMonster109Hoodie25Crcrcrc[Deleted User] 4 votes
Cull Obsidian
4%
odishika123 1 vote
None Of The Above
4%
Onmix 1 vote

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    If you're running suicides and rank him up, you could have a reasonable time.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus if you have suicides. I also think that Hulkbuster has a fair bit of utility. @Xmas-Monke has convinced me of his power
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
    You’ve got a very solid six star roster! I voted Hulkbuster just bc he doesn’t need suicides, has great power control and puts up big numbers, but that’s contingent on one thing: do you have fury and quake? HB has a lot of squishy matchups where the heavy attack doesn’t always land right. If you have fury and quake, then the evade charges are more than enough to help him handle those matchups, but if not, then I’d probably go with Corvus (with suicides), Sentinel, Killmonger, VTD, or Doc Oc.