**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duel Crystals are such bull...

These duel class crystals are so rigged.
The drop rates are so ridiculous.

Everytime i need a specific class of iso this **** happens.

I mean seriously. This is ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cry more, you play an RNG game, get used to it.

I opened 4 back in August and got Torch, Void, Magik, and Classic Spidey (3/4 W's). Then I got a bunch of trash from future dual class crystals, until my luck turned back around.

There is a 50% chance you'll get the ISO type you need.

Get used to RNG or quit the game.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yet another “RNG sux!!!!” post. 🙄

Suck it up an move on. You’re going to get bad pulls. So get use to it.
  • Options

The drop rates are so ridiculous.

You have an x% chance to get a skill champ and a y% chance to get a mutant champ, and x + y = 100%. It's not that difficult to understand, RNG just leaned towards the x% chance 6/6 times in this occasion.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, apparently Kabam knows EXACTLY what you need because they have Professor X in their Headquarters so they can rig your crystals.
  • Options
    ForumnameForumname Posts: 11
    edited December 2020
    It doesn't take professor x to program an algorithm that looks at how many skill versus mutant champions you have and then weights your rng based on what you have. Literally every single app on the app store has an algorithm even tinder... and yet a game where they stand to make millions daily they're going to just leave to chance? You're absurdly naive if you think there isn't an algorithm rofl.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Forumname said:

It doesn't take professor x to program an algorithm that looks at how many skill versus mutant champions you have and then weights your rng based on what you have. Literally every single app on the app store has an algorithm even tinder... and yet a game where they stand to make millions daily they're going to just leave to chance? You're absurdly naive if you think there isn't an algorithm rofl.

Or even more specifically, you have a 6* champion you took to rank 2, who is one of the two classes in the crystals you just bought, it would benefit kabam more for you to have less chance at pulling the class that matches this champion. Doesn't take a genius to assume that if you took a 6* to rank 2 that the 4* crystal you just formed is going to be to get iso.

And you use all your 4* shards on dual class crystals and don't get the iso you need. Most folks would just stop, but there will be some that spend units to get cavs and hope for the class they're after. Units = dollar.

I'm not saying that's how it works, but...
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, probably. The algorithm then favors me because I get exactly what I need 75% of the time. Both in resource and champions.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Yea, apparently Kabam knows EXACTLY what you need because they have Professor X in their Headquarters so they can rig your crystals.

You're either attempting to appeal to emotion or to consequence. Either way... it's fallacious. Try again.
    I'm assuming you go to Vegas thinking the slots are programmed completely fair.... programmed... because the house strives to give the players a fair shot. 😉😉
    That first sentence made no sense😂. He was using the fine art of sarcasm.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    If you think yours is bad, check out mine. I opened 6 cosmic/tech 4*s and got all cosmic champs! All I was looking for were tech dupes for iso for Guardian, but I got zero from 6 of those crystals.

Go figure.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

If you think yours is bad, check out mine. I opened 6 cosmic/tech 4*s and got all cosmic champs! All I was looking for were tech dupes for iso for Guardian, but I got zero from 6 of those crystals.

Go figure.

I'm telling you bro. The drop rates are cringe worthy. Like the strange coincidences occur in my alliance and my old alliance. Like if it happens a few times ok.... but consistently to thre point where there's an obvious pattern... come on.
    Someone needs to go back to primary school. Istg the drop rates in this game aren't difficult to understand.