**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can't my account have this kind of luck? [Edited for clarity]

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Why can't my main account have this kind of luck? I should probably switch to this account lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6-9tNgTPQI

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I feel you got shafted on my main, super lucky on alts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    3 Wasps is a bad thing?
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    I had opened only one greater gifting crystal,I got 11250 tier 5 basic catalyst,I'm not even UC.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    This is the reason why I don't want to create an Alt.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

3 Wasps is a bad thing?

her dupe is not very useful at all.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I have a total of 3 accounts....one is my main, one is my alt and one is a defunct account I don't really use. I decided that I would login to both my alts and gift to my main one, cos why not. On both accounts I got GGC's from the milestones, and on both accounts I pulled 3k 6 star shards, which may not sound like a lot, but on my main account, I was like 2500 shards away from my 3rd 6 star. On the other hand, I did pull this on my main, so not as bad luck:

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Another alt account opened 1 GGC and got 10k 6 star shards and got vision about from a featured. Lol the luck is crazy!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Another alt account opened 1 GGC and got 10k 6 star shards and got vision about from a featured. Lol the luck is crazy!

Vision AOU
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Meanwhile, on my main account i opened 3 featured 6 star crystals and 2 basic 6 star crystals in this order:
    Featured:
    Ronan, Wasp Dupe, Wasp Double Dupe
    Basic:
    Wasp Triple Dupe, Nightcrawler

That's right 3 wasp dupes in a row!

I get that, in the last featured I went all in on (had great cosmics) I pulled Emma Frost. I thought it wasn’t a bad pull until I popped five more and four of em were Emma dupes. 😐