**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better poison immune?

GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
So i want to become cavalier and need a poison immune for Crossbones, i have as few poison immunes but which is better?

Who is better poison immune? 90 votes

Ultron
27%
Ace_03heruheru511XxicylovexXAlex13369MityAntCassyMoot4LifeSpidey983Ayden_noah1MasterChief1176Ctfz35MaratoxDretlleErik_Killmonger1001imranimteyaz1CrasyduckKAYDAHoitadoMrGreekGardener 25 votes
Ronan
26%
BendyErza_ScarletTerraWarBros23LoveshackDonDudu2809Username19273PeaRatKbmbbBonzodavidBravojeenKirito_kunIbbyCharlie21540TheLegionMasterAbhro12_3Gr8TonyStarkIryseHI_guysShannok 24 votes
Abomintaion
44%
nameplasElad17TatteredSailMysterioFluffyPigMonsterColonaut123peterrrIKONQacobEtjamaOGAvengerKRANꓘdangarang122BabyMiikeDalian_elijah1Ganesh10aDavepool87JohnyBoyMCOCHazzaMaxLee 40 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Abomintaion
    Overall, I'd say Abom is the best poison immune out of those 3 with Red Guardian on the team. Without, Ultron. But none of them are good for Crossbones. You might have other options in your roster, if not, just wait for a better option imo.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    um are these your only poison immunes

None of them are outdamaging the vigor regen

then use the BertMCOC strat of enter fight, attack until right before regen procs, quit, then revive and repeat until dead
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ultron

Well if Drax is poison immune then i have 4, @SpideyFunko am i like unprepared for becoming Cavalier?
    Gardener said:

Well if Drax is poison immune then i have 4, @SpideyFunko am i like unprepared for becoming Cavalier?
    it’s just... none of these options can outdamage the vigor regen. Unless you have a Red Guardian to pair with Abom
    Ultron

Gardener said:

it’s just... none of these options can outdamage the vigor regen. Unless you have a Red Guardian to pair with Abom
    So is it impossible for me to become cavalier unless i get a better poison immune? and is it possible for me to use a health boost and a champion boos and just tank the poison damage
    Abomintaion
    Gardener said:

Gardener said:

So is it impossible for me to become cavalier unless i get a better poison immune? and is it possible for me to use a health boost and a champion boos and just tank the poison damage
    A health boost will do nothing since the node effects percentages. Can we have a look at your roster? You may have a pseudo-immune option.
    Ultron
    Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

A health boost will do nothing since the node effects percentages. Can we have a look at your roster? You may have a pseudo-immune option.
    Here you go. @Etjama maybe i have some poison immune i don't know about?

Terra said:

Gardener said:

Drax is not poison immune. He can turn invisible though
    Kamala is the poison immune one
    Abomintaion
    Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Time to rank up Kamala. 😏

She's poison immune and nullifies on her Sp1. Counters both problems in the Crossbones fight.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Ronan

Terra said:

Gardener said:

I always forget Kamala has nullification capabilities since those are most commonly seen on mystics
    Abomintaion
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Gardener said:

I always forget Kamala has nullification capabilities since those are most commonly seen on mystics
    I could be wrong, but I think Cosmic is the only other class that has nullifiers other than Mystic, right? Kamala, Venom, Venompool?
    Abomintaion
    But just so you know OP, you don't necessarily always need a Poison immune for a Poison matchup. For instance, your Mole-Man, Agent Venom, and Mister Sinister can all shrug debuffs. When deciding who to use or who to rank up for specific fights, you want to make sure you consider all options and variables instead of just the obvious ones. Hope this helps!
    Ultron
    Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

She's poison immune and nullifies on her Sp1. Counters both problems in the Crossbones fight.
    @Etjama i can dex crossbones SP1 so if i rank up Khamala, and then just bait the SP1 hit in then pary then bait then rinse and repeat while throwing in some SP1s should that be able to outdamage regen, if rank 3 Kahmala can outdamage the regen and i don't get anymore poison immunes then i will use her
    Ultron
    Etjama said:

But just so you know OP, you don't necessarily always need a Poison immune for a Poison matchup. For instance, your Mole-Man, Agent Venom, and Mister Sinister can all shrug debuffs. When deciding who to use or who to rank up for specific fights, you want to make sure you consider all options and variables instead of just the obvious ones. Hope this helps!

Okay well hopefully Molemans buff is good then ill use him
    Abomintaion
    Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

@Etjama i can dex crossbones SP1 so if i rank up Khamala, and then just bait the SP1 hit in then pary then bait then rinse and repeat while throwing in some SP1s should that be able to outdamage regen, if rank 3 Kahmala can outdamage the regen and i don't get anymore poison immunes then i will use her
    Technically a R1 Kamala could do that fight. You don't need to worry about outdamaging the regen, you need to nullify the regen with your Sp1. But I'd say either wait a better option or rank her up as high as you can.
    Ultron
    Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

Technically a R1 Kamala could do that fight. You don't need to worry about outdamaging the regen, you need to nullify the regen with your Sp1. But I'd say either wait a better option or rank her up as high as you can.
    Thanks thats excellent now i have my answer, if it wasn't for this i would have took in my Ultron. just to realize i cant outdamage regen
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

I did that fight with a R1 Lv 1 6* Kamala on my alt

It’s really not fun. Your timing has to be freaking impeccable and the damage still isn’t good. Took me 8-10 revives
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Ultron
    well if you have red guardian and abomination stacking the poisons might reduce the regen

otherwise i think ultron is the best
    Ultron

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

It’s really not fun. Your timing has to be freaking impeccable and the damage still isn’t good. Took me 8-10 revives
    So it wouldn't be advisable to use a 5* rank 2 Kahmala @Rockypantherx
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

That'd be a difficult fight. I'd personally r3 at a minimum.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    AA can stop the regen with neurotoxins and do a lot of damage but, you'll need RnG to work for you and it'll cost you a few revives but, I'd rather do that then go with Kamala.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Gardener said:

I really, really wouldn’t, you would need to be an MSD or Sweadah level player
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Wait, I saw Quake in there. Can you Quake that Crossbones? I legitimately don't remember.
    YoMoves said:

Wait, I saw Quake in there. Can you Quake that Crossbones? I legitimately don't remember.

not since they removed biohazard
    Ultron
    Okay as a conclusion i'm going to wait for a better poison immune even though i want cav before December 25 i think thats rushing it a little bit too much