**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I get a r3 for the Christmas gift and if so who?

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just knocked out my first abyss path and was really looking for either cosmic, science or mutant. But landed on skill....
Question is do a r3 any of these skill champs just in hopes that the gift is really good?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Honestly, any of the top four is a solid champion to rank. Once Aegon needs the awakening, but there are a ton of thronebreaker benefits.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Falcon. Ægon maybe. Elsa I guess.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Elsa is definitely R3 worthy, sane with Falcon post buff. Aegon probably should be duped first
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd easily r3 elsa
  • Ok. I'm going to see how much iso i can get before friday
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Ok. I'm going to see how much iso i can get before friday

it's really up to you. id say falcon probably has more usefulness but elsa is way more fun for me
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Falcon!!! He’s such a beast.

I hear Elsa is great also.

Aegon don’t do it unless he’s duped.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    There’s a chance that the christmas gift could be a 6* AG crystal. in which case AEgon would be your best option. But that’s risky.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Elsa, I rank 2'd mine a week or so ago with a skill gem from act 7 and she's far exceeded my expectations. Her damage is actually incredible and she has a lot of sneaky utility. I've found many uses for her in map 7 AQ as well was exploring act 6
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    If you are going to r3 Ægon the only way to make it worthwhile is to 100% abyss and use the generic gem on him. Unduped he’s not worth r2, let alone r3.

Unawakened Elsa > unawakened Falcon but both are worth ranking to get TB.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    What are your 5* skill roster? If you already have r5 argon, you don't really need Elsa it falcon. 6* argon as a long-term future investment? Maybe... But you have a unique opportunity to rank bpcw for the noblest of reasons - do it for memes!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

There’s a chance that the christmas gift could be a 6* AG crystal. in which case AEgon would be your best option. But that’s risky.

surely not
  • Aleor said:

What are your 5* skill roster? If you already have r5 argon, you don't really need Elsa it falcon. 6* argon as a long-term future investment? Maybe... But you have a unique opportunity to rank bpcw for the noblest of reasons - do it for memes!

I have r5 aegon and nick, also have stealthy,hitmonkey and falcon. So i think i will r3 elsa and r5 my duped falcon later.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Aegon. You’ll get the dupe eventually. Especially with how much more stuff TB gets.
  • Crcrcrc said:

Aegon. You’ll get the dupe eventually. Especially with how much more stuff TB gets.

I am deciding elsa. A r3 aegon won't get any use even duped since I have my 5* at sig200.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

I am deciding elsa. A r3 aegon won't get any use even duped since I have my 5* at sig200.
    Oh yeah, that makes sense haha. Good choice
  • I'm just hoping I can get enough iso. I literally have zero iso.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Elsa for sure. I'm nearly at a rank 3 skill and have her, Falcon and killmonger to choose from. I'm not even gonna think twice, cuz she's definitely the one I'm taking up.
  • One thing tho. Can anyone point me to a really good and in depth video of how to play her in different matchups?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 3 falcon to get thronebreaker.