Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Should I get a r3 for the Christmas gift and if so who?

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,435 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just knocked out my first abyss path and was really looking for either cosmic, science or mutant. But landed on skill....
Question is do a r3 any of these skill champs just in hopes that the gift is really good?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 615 ★★★
    Honestly, any of the top four is a solid champion to rank. Once Aegon needs the awakening, but there are a ton of thronebreaker benefits.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 233 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Elsa is definitely R3 worthy, sane with Falcon post buff. Aegon probably should be duped first
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,775 ★★★★★
    I'd easily r3 elsa
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 1,435 ★★★★
    Ok. I'm going to see how much iso i can get before friday
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,775 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Ok. I'm going to see how much iso i can get before friday

it's really up to you. id say falcon probably has more usefulness but elsa is way more fun for me
  • booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 610 ★★★
    if your doing it to get tb go with aegon . if your taking one up to get tb but wanna use them too take elsa or falcon up
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Falcon!!! He’s such a beast.

I hear Elsa is great also.

Aegon don’t do it unless he’s duped.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 421 ★★★
    There’s a chance that the christmas gift could be a 6* AG crystal. in which case AEgon would be your best option. But that’s risky.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 1,914 ★★★★
    Elsa, I rank 2'd mine a week or so ago with a skill gem from act 7 and she's far exceeded my expectations. Her damage is actually incredible and she has a lot of sneaky utility. I've found many uses for her in map 7 AQ as well was exploring act 6
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 703 ★★★
    If you are going to r3 Ægon the only way to make it worthwhile is to 100% abyss and use the generic gem on him. Unduped he’s not worth r2, let alone r3.

Unawakened Elsa > unawakened Falcon but both are worth ranking to get TB.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 2,560 ★★★★
    What are your 5* skill roster? If you already have r5 argon, you don't really need Elsa it falcon. 6* argon as a long-term future investment? Maybe... But you have a unique opportunity to rank bpcw for the noblest of reasons - do it for memes!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

There’s a chance that the christmas gift could be a 6* AG crystal. in which case AEgon would be your best option. But that’s risky.

surely not
    Aleor said:

What are your 5* skill roster? If you already have r5 argon, you don't really need Elsa it falcon. 6* argon as a long-term future investment? Maybe... But you have a unique opportunity to rank bpcw for the noblest of reasons - do it for memes!

I have r5 aegon and nick, also have stealthy,hitmonkey and falcon. So i think i will r3 elsa and r5 my duped falcon later.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,679 ★★★★★
    Aegon. You’ll get the dupe eventually. Especially with how much more stuff TB gets.
    Crcrcrc said:

Aegon. You’ll get the dupe eventually. Especially with how much more stuff TB gets.

I am deciding elsa. A r3 aegon won't get any use even duped since I have my 5* at sig200.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,679 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

I am deciding elsa. A r3 aegon won't get any use even duped since I have my 5* at sig200.
    Oh yeah, that makes sense haha. Good choice
    I'm just hoping I can get enough iso. I literally have zero iso.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 7,649 ★★★★★
    Elsa for sure. I'm nearly at a rank 3 skill and have her, Falcon and killmonger to choose from. I'm not even gonna think twice, cuz she's definitely the one I'm taking up.
    One thing tho. Can anyone point me to a really good and in depth video of how to play her in different matchups?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★
    I’d rank 3 falcon to get thronebreaker.