Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

40% XP boost selling bug

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 492 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Tried to sell my 40% XP boost from my overflow, but it said I couldn’t sell it (showed the same message that appears for t5b/t2a etc). Then tried to sell one from my items instead and accidentally clicked use as there was no sell option. Not too fussed about it, but it’s a bug worth looking at
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    The same thing is happening for the 10% and 20% Champion Boosts (but the 30% can be sold)
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 492 ★★★

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

Nice one 👌🏽
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 69
    A_NAZ said:

Tried to sell my 40% XP boost from my overflow, but it said I couldn’t sell it (showed the same message that appears for t5b/t2a etc). Then tried to sell one from my items instead and accidentally clicked use as there was no sell option. Not too fussed about it, but it’s a bug worth looking at

I did exactly the same thing ; clicked Use Item. It’s a shame that the system can’t just stop awarding them once a player reaches level 60.

Slightly off-topic... why can’t I sell 6 star arena boosts?
  • SimonRamSimonRam Posts: 4
    Yeah not fixed yet and it is annoying
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 111

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

I have hordes of those 40% xp boosts expiring in my stash and I still can't sell them. Sincere question: How long is the team going to keep looking into it?
  • peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    Same here, I am on iPhone and have xp boosts expiring in stash.
  • Cat_22Cat_22 Posts: 4
    Can sell 50%, not 40% though. What’s up with this bug anyone on be know?