**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth it to upgrade my 5* stealthy if I already have a 6* version?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
Earlier this month when I was opening the year based cavs I got a 5* stealth spidey. I would have ranked him up but my first 6* was a stealthy a few months back. I wasn’t going to make this poll but decided to because I have multiple 5* 2-3 rank up gems that are running out. So should I rank up my 5* stealthy even though I have a 6*? If you guys could give an explanation that would be great. Thanks.

Is it worth it to upgrade my 5* stealthy if I already have a 6* version? 47 votes

Rank up stealthy (it doesn’t hurt to have two copies of a good champion)
21%
ZombieZeddThicco_ModeTheLegionMasterAmnetiesCrcrcrcThebombsquad1Mighty_escanor1fuNemOronLlessurBarani7da 10 votes
Rank up stealthy only because you have some 2-3 gems expiring
14%
Legendboy2411Colonaut123Thoye3TomsolokenobiRenaxqqAouxWouxScrubhan 7 votes
Don’t rank up stealthy (having the 6* is enough, you don’t need to rank the 5* up too)
63%
TendersquadTerraVivek_786Foxhero007MityAntOsfan8damianohmGildenlowAleorDjinMeebletonKaratemike415GoDlyZorEtjamaDeaconProximaMidnight_8Ctfz35AstoundsKsp_2099TheInfinty 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Don’t rank up stealthy (having the 6* is enough, you don’t need to rank the 5* up too)
    He’s not a superstar that you’ll need 2 of. Use the gems to rank someone else.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Rank up stealthy only because you have some 2-3 gems expiring
    If you have no other champion, use the rank-up gems to Stealthy. Otherwise, keep them as long as you can.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    You shouldn't rank up the 5 stars version.

I like stealthy big time, he was my first r3 6 stars, but since he doesn't need to be awakened, there's no point of ranking the 5 stars version. You probably won't use them both never.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Shouldnt have even ranked him in the first place😉
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Use those expiring gems on someone you like, but never use. Maybe having that champ at higher rank will allow use him more. Or for some memes. I used my r5 tech gem a long time ago on iron patriot, it felt great
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Shouldnt have even ranked him in the first place😉

You trippin if you think stealthy is not good
    I like him about as much as i like stepping on hot coals🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Use the gem on someone else.