Christmas Gift Question

RyanPuffRyanPuff Member Posts: 29
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Can I open the gift at midnight? Do I have to wait for the gift to open on its own? I'm a little confused on what time I'm allowed to open it.
I really don't want to get coal on accident, so if anyone has some info that would be great!

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    You'll more than likely be sent an in game message to open it. But opening it now or later doesn't matter. The coal was just for show.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RyanPuff said:

Can I open the gift at midnight? Do I have to wait for the gift to open on its own? I'm a little confused on what time I'm allowed to open it.
    I really don't want to get coal on accident, so if anyone has some info that would be great!

It'll open Automatically in approximately 20 hours
  • RyanPuffRyanPuff Member Posts: 29

You'll more than likely be sent an in game message to open it. But opening it now or later doesn't matter. The coal was just for show.

I see, thank you!
  • RyanPuffRyanPuff Member Posts: 29
    ItsDamien said:

RyanPuff said:

It'll open Automatically in approximately 20 hours
    Ohhhhhhhh ok, appreciate the info!
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Member Posts: 142
    What exact time will it open? Like eastern time? Who knows that time it will automatically open?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

What exact time will it open? Like eastern time? Who knows that time it will automatically open?

Around 3pm EST. Might be a little later, but that's the info we've been told.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Can't open mine even if I wanted to.