**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Took me 5 years to get this champ for 5* collection.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Literally, been waiting on this champ for soooo long and she finally has hit my account. I wonder how many crystals I have opened.

Last champ I’m waiting on to complete my 5* collection;

Rouge
Hawkeye

Comments

• Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Still searching for her 😓
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Congrats man :) She is gonna be your next r5?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

And even now still worth the rank up. Just used mine 10 minutes ago on Claire boss in 7.1.1 and again for terrax on a path later in 7.1, both solos. Magik is still the queen for power gain or nodes like footloose. Such a basic yet incredible champ.

I used her for like half of that unlimited power path in 7.1.5 and she soloed the fights with ease 😂
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

And even now still worth the rank up. Just used mine 10 minutes ago on Claire boss in 7.1.1 and again for terrax on a path later in 7.1, both solos. Magik is still the queen for power gain or nodes like footloose. Such a basic yet incredible champ.

I still her in war! An amazing champ! I’ll be taking her up to R5 pretty soon. The way the T4cc set up though lol? It’s going to be a while lol.
    Bender said:

Congrats man :) She is gonna be your next r5?

Yes,
    If sigil scarlet witch doesn’t come around she is going up.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Literally, been waiting on this champ for soooo long and she finally has hit my account. I wonder how many crystals I have opened.

Rouge
    Hawkeye

Who the heck is Rouge?
    Just one more LOL.

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Rouge
    Hawkeye

I know what that feels like😂. It took me five years before I could get Hyperion and then one day, I opened a three star, then a four star and then a 5 star in succession 😂 twas crazy
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Rouge
    Hawkeye

Wait, how is that the last champ to complete your 5* collection when you are missing like 5 mystics? Am I misunderstanding?