Options

Are free to play players treated well?

As the title says, do you think they are treated well? This is just a question to see what the community thinks. I am open to all answers.

Are free to play players treated well? 136 votes

Yes, they are being treated nicely.
59%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67DarkZenheruheru511zuffyTerraSungjVerzzDarkrider05Mqc19JeryG8terMasterduxSpiderCoolsFurious_Fighter1Thecrusher_9756Moot4LifePanchulon21Cupid 81 votes
No, horribly treated
27%
BenderAlex13369reeekySandeepSTaZ_4178Rmp14TheKillerSporkdaparoEnclv3Xva23ShadowReptileWakanda4Ever278[Deleted User]DonDudu2809GreekhitCtfz35Killswitch01TripleUKsp_2099Ganesh10a 37 votes
Idk, nor do I even care.
13%
TendersquadTheVyrusRbk19JakearoundMrmarvel123Scopeotoe987John757Jedi_HawkeWozzy101ZipioThoye3BuffBeastCaptainGamejdeck59HoitadoTupac123PrtjoKbammiikesux 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    yeah yeah
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    F2P are treated incredibly well.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Well yeah. If you pay you should get more. But there are limits like $1 for a t5cc selector is obviously too much
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Give then some way to get 6* sigs and I'd say sure.
  • Options
    Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    Idk, nor do I even care.
    Wow this is interesting, so far, more people think cav players are treated unfairly than ftp players being treated unfairly. Tbh, I thought it would be the other way around.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    Yes. if you like 6* Karnak
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Cav eq bro
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Cav eq bro
    I mean a fair amount. Ftp players just have no chance of keeping up if they can't sig up a 6*.
  • Options
    Rmp14Rmp14 Posts: 30
    No, horribly treated
    For one thing we were for the most part left out of the ability to acquire as many christmas trading rewards. They should have given us the ability to at least trade crystals or items we have. Also in other "whale out" events as well.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I am FTP and the game rewards me with the time I put into grinding for resources...I don’t compete with spenders cuz they will always have an edge over me and at the same time they are allowing players like me play this game ad free
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

For one thing we were for the most part left out of the ability to acquire as many christmas trading rewards. They should have given us the ability to at least trade crystals or items we have. Also in other "whale out" events as well.

Why though? Plus, you weren't "left out". You could still trade, could you not?
  • Options
    No, horribly treated
    I did say for the most part. Someone like myself who has little to no money especially during this **** economy cant afford to spend 3 or 400 dollars on gifting crystals. And so we bust ass in the arenas and to complete content to send people gifts or else you can just go watch a crystal opening video and wish it was you.
  • Options
    No, horribly treated
    At the same time i have back stock of everything except crystals to send and would have easily made great rewards had i been able to send those. Even if at a discounted unit rate
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Cav eq bro
    I mean a fair amount. Ftp players just have no chance of keeping up if they can't sig up a 6*.
    The reality is FTP players will never be able to "keep up". They will always be behind.
  • Options

I did say for the most part. Someone like myself who has little to no money especially during this **** economy cant afford to spend 3 or 400 dollars on gifting crystals. And so we bust ass in the arenas and to complete content to send people gifts or else you can just go watch a crystal opening video and wish it was you.

Yeah, so you weren't left out at all. You could've saved all year for the gifting event and amounted quite a number of units. It just depends on how willing you are to save and not how available the event is to F2P.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    It annoys me how many people complain about the game being p2p. Of course the game will be easier and quicker to get through if you pay, that's the point of paying, but you can still accomplish everything without spending anything. I myself am not entirely f2p, but I don't spend mad amounts and could have gotten about as far as I am now even without spending anything.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Except there should be a way to get 6* sig stones without spending
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

If you don’t have the money, you won’t get as many GGCs. That’s kind of the point.
  • Options
    No, horribly treated
    So at the same time i am saving to get thronebreaker in time for event rewards i know should have saved to gift people? Thats insane. Either way its a cash grab. And the people who dont complain are the ones spending at least 100 on this game for christmas
  • Options

At the same time i have back stock of everything except crystals to send and would have easily made great rewards had i been able to send those. Even if at a discounted unit rate

Here's why that wouldn't really make any difference.
    1) Kabam would most likely put unit-bought gifts at a higher point-value
    2) Point-value requirements for milestone rewards would be increased to account for the increased availability of gift items
    3) Whales would still come on top of the ranked rewards.

So even if they did allow Summoners to trade items they already had, it wouldn't make much of a difference.
  • Options
    Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    Idk, nor do I even care.

Tupac123 said:

As the title says, do you think they are treated well? This is just a question to see what the community thinks. I am open to all answers.

5 disagree? For what?
    So many illiterate people here who know no difference between a poll/question and a statement. They just mean to open the post and press disagree. Kabam gotta ban such users who have no idea what they are doing on the forum.
    Yeah I agree. Idk why so many people disagreed. I never stated an opinion. I’m confused lol...
  • Options

I understand where you're coming from, I'm not doing too well in the gifting event either, but it's not mandatory. You could just spend 600-900 units and with the milestone rewards get some decent rewards.
  • Options
    No, horribly treated

Here's why that wouldn't really make any difference.
    1) Kabam would most likely put unit-bought gifts at a higher point-value
    2) Point-value requirements for milestone rewards would be increased to account for the increased availability of gift items
    3) Whales would still come on top of the ranked rewards.

So even if they did allow Summoners to trade items they already had, it wouldn't make much of a difference.
    Damn when you put it that way its true.

• Options

So at the same time i am saving to get thronebreaker in time for event rewards i know should have saved to gift people? Thats insane. Either way its a cash grab. And the people who dont complain are the ones spending at least 100 on this game for christmas

Is it a cash grab, though? Summoners get items in exchange for units/real money. As F2P, we have to recognize that P2P will always have the upper hand, and deservedly so. This means that we will have a harder time progressing as well as the fact that we will have to prioritize and ration our units/unit spend.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

I agree with this one. It's the same problem we used to have with 5* sig stones. They should definitely be more accessible.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    No, horribly treated
    I’m not free to play at all, but these past months free to play had some devastating hits.
    The gap atm between whales and free to play it’s the wider it has ever been in the game.
    Bad unit offers, lack of high end materials at content (very few 6* sigs), and pathetic arenas (still no 5* basic and very limited ranks at 5* featured) and rewards (PHC lol), are leaving free to play far behind.
    Whales should always have an advantage, but not this much imo.