**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav present is... a let down

124»

Comments

• KhaosSKhaosS Posts: 25
    what i remember last year you get 1 awa gem, and now i put to Cav and added title + 10% T5CC
    is to low this gift for cav.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

It is not a letdown because is free. Last year we've got a 5* generic awakening gem, this year we got the same plus a 10% t5cc. It could have been better like maybe a 20% t5cc instead cause it's Christmas.

Because its Christmas? You got a generic 5* AG and 10% T5CC because it's Christmas..
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

It is not a letdown because is free. Last year we've got a 5* generic awakening gem, this year we got the same plus a 10% t5cc. It could have been better like maybe a 20% t5cc instead cause it's Christmas.

They literally gave out a free 10% t5cc earlier instead of putting it in the objectives. Just think of that as part of the xmas gift
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Its funny that cav ppl happy about 5* generic last year and only 1 year later cav want 6* awaken, look how the the standard rise
  • DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    Now, where did I put my popcorn 🎥
  • AndrarioAndrario Posts: 17
    How come you offerflow, but you still cav ?
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

WRIR said:

WRIR said:

Cavs complained about t5cc not being in any offers or calendars or gifts before, now still complaining? Where does it end

It doesn't. It will never end.
    Perhaps with a full t5cc crystal? Or would a selector be more to their taste
    Nope. There will always be something that just isn't good enough for them. If you give them a full T5CC, they won't get the one they want, you give them a selector, they have to choose right away and they don't have anyone to use it on. There will always be something that they don't like and that they are being mistreated etc..
    I mean see its coming from you right..that's the problen. Woulda been a funny snarky comment had I not recognized you saying this same thing EVERY TIME Kabam messed up or did something bad. Sorry man. Boy who cried wolf situation. I think you're right this time, its just I wish you and some other many starred accounts would be less biased so I can actually care about your opinions.
    He's been critical of things that haven't made sense. So have I. In this case, people are just complaining their free gifts aren't enough, which is entirely disrespectful and ungrateful, full disclosure.
    Okay. First of all, I don't like it when people say ungrateful to a videogame. Why do we even have to be greatful? We're customers. But thats just me.

My point was, I agree with yall this time, but your image is so bad in my mind because i remember all those times when you weren't reasonable, so even when you are being reasonable, I cant really take it seriously.
    Wait a second. Because you think you are a customer, means you can be ungrateful for something? Being a customer doesn't give you some special power over a company because they didn't do exactly what you wanted them too.
    No but its a company so what they are doing has a purpose for them. If a company gives its customers a gift, the customers dont have to be grateful since its a marketing tool etc. We would be grateful if the gift was say, from grandma or someone and is purely a gift. But the game itself is their product and I view these holiday gift things as marketing things to keep customers or get new ones, and its a common tactic used by many companies, so I dont feel particularly grateful when I get them. But again i dont get mad if I dont get them or if I dont like them unless I care a lot about the game and think its a bad move on their part.
  • MalinmadMalinmad Posts: 16
    Honnestly I would have been happy just with the t5cc.... I feel like nobody should be complaining today really... :P

Meanwhile, I wish you all a mery christmas <3 ... I hope all of you and your families are well and having good times! :)