**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No update available!

All of my Alliance members have the new event update but me. App Store shows no update, when I look at the app in store, only open is available (not update). I have restarted app multiple times, but no change. What's going on? Why do others get a head start on new event quest? Using an iPad, located in Germany - does that make any difference?

Comments

• Options
    The people on global are saying to uninstall the game and reinstall it back for the update
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I don’t have the update either.
  • Options
    Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47
    like me before, but i am just restart my phone than the update is show up
  • Options
    sublime2323sublime2323 Posts: 21
    Uninstall and reinstall on iphone6S didnt get me the update. Restarting phone did nothing either.
  • Options
    I updated on Android but the load screen stays on permanently. I can not play Arena or any new content.

In fact I am reduced to only being able to hit the help button (20+ phone restarts - shutdowns), app restarts, 1/2 dozen uninstalls.

Sprint
    Nougat 7.0
    Samsung S7

Someone please post if others using droid are having similar issues.
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I'm on IOS 11 and still no update for me either
  • Options
    SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    I was able to get the update on my iPhone 7 after restarting the phone. On my iPad Pro I can't get the update to show up at all. Reset, delete and install, nothing works.
  • Options
    Still no update for ipad or iPhone in the App Store for me. Tried uninstall, and reboot and nothing changes.