doubt the gift?

FranJavCCFranJavCC Member Posts: 4
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
How can it be that all levels receive gem of awakening? minus the highest title of the game StormBreaker
Cavalier: Gemstone of Awakening
Thronebreaker: Gem of Ascension: /

I think that according to the level, a class 6 * awakening gem crystal should have been received, as is the case of the unclaimible of her class 5 awakening gem crystal :'(:s

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    I have no words
  • KeyBKeyB Member Posts: 36
    Wrong game buddy. We dont have knights, we don't break thrones and we leave no compensation unclaimed.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    :'(
    i thought the thronebreakers (break thrones) were going to get 6* gem crystal as well.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    KeyB said:

Wrong game buddy. We dont have knights, we don't break thrones and we leave no compensation unclaimed.

Actually, Cavalier is knight in another language (can’t remember which one) and uncollected must translate to unclaimed.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Member Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    FranJavCC said:

How can it be that all levels receive gem of awakening? minus the highest title of the game Break Thrones
    Unclaimed: Class Awakening Gem
    Knight: Gemstone of Awakening
    Break Thrones: Gem of Ascension: /

I think that according to the level, a class 6 * awakening gem crystal should have been received, as is the case of the unclaimible of her class 5 awakening gem crystal :'(:s

I have no words

KeyB said:

Moot4Life said:

:'(
    i thought the thronebreakers (break thrones) were going to get 6* gem crystal as well.

Crcrcrc said:

KeyB said:

Actually, Cavalier is knight in another language (can’t remember which one) and uncollected must translate to unclaimed.
    Crcrcrc said:

KeyB said:

Yeah but what about break thrones compared to thronebreaker. It doesn't make any sense.
    KeyB said:

Crcrcrc said:

KeyB said:

Yeah but what about break thrones compared to thronebreaker. It doesn't make any sense.
    I’m guessing either autocorrect through google translate or rush to type and they got mixed up with Breaker of Thrones.
    Crcrcrc said:

KeyB said:

Crcrcrc said:

KeyB said:

I’m guessing either autocorrect through google translate or rush to type and they got mixed up with Breaker of Thrones.
    Wait a minute, you might be on to something. I would have never guessed!
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

KeyB said:

wait, does this means that "cavalier" and "knight" aren't the same thing in english? i always thought they were synonyms :-O

Crcrcrc said:

KeyB said:

wait, does this means that "cavalier" and "knight" aren't the same thing in english? i always thought they were synonyms :-O
    I believe they are similar, but not exact synonyms.