**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red goblin

Hi everyone!
I pulled a 6* red goblin, after trying him on quest and other content, i cant really decided if he’s good or not..?
I’ld like to focus on ranking up my 6* roster, what do you think? Is he worth ranking him up (unduped)?

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    What's the rest of your roster looking like?
  • Options
    PoupPoup Posts: 41

What's the rest of your roster looking like?

Love the synergie prof x/phoenix, hate playing with sentinelle ^^..
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Yes I'd rank him up. It doesn't look like you run suicides and your 6* cosmic roster could do with a little bit of love.
  • Options
    HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    He's a ramp up champ. Each charge makes his frenzy come sooner, at 5 charges his frenzy comes at 65% of opponents health.

Once at frenzy, go to special two, start it after a medium attack to get your fury buff and enjoy the damage.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    He sort of needs his awakened ability to be really good because it gives him extra buffs off his special attacks which helps his ramp up for damage. More buffs = more debuffs which is key in his system for a good burst off the special 1 and 2. Thing is really good and doesn’t need his awakened ability.Spider Gwen is also good and you have her awakened. It’s really your choice but choosing between the two unduped, I would choose Thing.
  • Options
    PoupPoup Posts: 41
    Shock29 said:

He sort of needs his awakened ability to be really good because it gives him extra buffs off his special attacks which helps his ramp up for damage. More buffs = more debuffs which is key in his system for a good burst off the special 1 and 2. Thing is really good and doesn’t need his awakened ability.Spider Gwen is also good and you have her awakened. It’s really your choice but choosing between the two unduped, I would choose Thing.

Already have cap et HT r3 as science champs, i start run low in science catalyst ^^..
    Thanks for your advice and hopefully i dupe RG soon 🤞!