**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting Event Trading Idea

So we all know how much of a mess the gifting event can be. A major part of the problem is people scamming on Global chat, where you send them a Gifting Crystal and they don't send one back. An easy solution for this is for Kabam to add a "Trade" feature, where instead of simply gifting, you send a trade request to a player and then you both have to select the gift and agree before it goes through. This will help players who have less active alliances, or alliances that don't have whales willing to trade a bunch of crystals, and will prevent scams.

Comments

• Options
    I think it can help, but if so it would be better to have both options. Maybe people not in the alliance together it is a trade system only and alliance has both options, or they just have both options in general so that people who wanna be generous or just do it normally have the option and for the people not in allies or in global it can help curb the scams a bit. But making it only trading would hurt the way gifting event is done and also limit the amount gifted
  • Options
    Atleast most or all of you have gotten gifting badges, after having logged 4 tickets already because i have not received a gifting badge and getting the generic **** you from kabam's so called support team they can shove this game sideways. Thx for nothing.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

So we all know how much of a mess the gifting event can be. A major part of the problem is people scamming on Global chat, where you send them a Gifting Crystal and they don't send one back. An easy solution for this is for Kabam to add a "Trade" feature, where instead of simply gifting, you send a trade request to a player and then you both have to select the gift and agree before it goes through. This will help players who have less active alliances, or alliances that don't have whales willing to trade a bunch of crystals, and will prevent scams.

First rule of MCOC, don't trust a single person in global. Like Gamer said, it's a gifting event. There is no contractual obligation for the other person to send back. It's annoying but it's the risk you pay by gifting in Global.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

First rule of MCOC, don't trust a single person in global. Like Gamer said, it's a gifting event. There is no contractual obligation for the other person to send back. It's annoying but it's the risk you pay by gifting in Global.
    Many times I disagree with your opinion, but on this not only I agree, I absolutely agree.
    People should be aware when exchanging gifts with strangers that there is a high chance to not get gifted back.
    At the end it’s a gifting event and not a trade event, and it totally wouldn’t made any sense if it was, since this is a seasonal event for Christmas.
    Exchange gifts with ally, friends or even forum members, if you want to minimize the risk of not getting gifted back.